BGG

Monday, January 23, 2012

Team MoMo or Team Kitty Kat?

To blog or not to blog was your question. I vote yes I am going to blog. If you believe that anything that I posted in my blog was about you then you feel guilty for something. Not one comment in my blog has been about you till now. I am the one who stood up for you when Kathleen talked mad shit about you. I am the one that got her to lay off with the bullshit of not wanting the “amazon” in her section. That is what she use to say about you and Sandy when you would come to the club. Kat said she didn’t like how tall you both are. Even though it has the label of a Size Acceptance Club. Let’s not forget the night you danced with a man she liked, just one dance and she flipped out. You are not a looser or a freeloader IMO. Your so called friend Kathleen that makes you breakfast on Sunday afternoon but talks shit about how much she has to feed you behind your back is what you need to worry about. The truth hurts and everything I have posted is the truth. If for some reason you feel the need to wish me not well then that’s on you not me. You were my friend first then you choose a side. You made that choice not me. I will never wish for anything bad to happen to you. I hope you make a full recovery and live a long happy healthy life. I will always have love in my heart for you, but our friendship is long over. For some reason you seem to believe what I am doing is wrong. I have no idea why you think it is ok for my former BFF to use me and for FiFi to have sex with Derek. Is it ok that she owes me a ton of money and left me stuck with the bills? I would have to say judging from your reaction that you seem to think it is all cool what they did to me. You are the one that told me I was over reacting to all of this. I guess I was also over reacting when the judge issued a 5 year restraining order on Derek after I played the voicemail where he said he is going to kill me. I guess the Sheriff was over reacting when they arrested him the day after Thanksgiving for stalking me. I also guess the judge was over reacting when he sentenced him to 35 days. The Sheriff must surly be over reacting with the three open cases they still have on Derek. I guess all of the evidence I provided them with was surly me also over reacting. I guess I just like to live in the past and dig up old shit that people who were suppose to have my back were stabbing me in it at the same time. The good friend is always the last to know when she is being fucked over due to her trust she had in her circle. We had good times and I thank you for the friendship we once had. I will never forget you but I can’t worry about how you feel about my blog. I wish you love and light as Kat always says.

MoMo out!

more

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! LOL. I have no words.

    However, I do think that this blog was written in very good taste! Go Mo for being the bigger person and screw anyone who says different! :)

    -Dragon Breath Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been there and done that with various people. +1 to airing it out, then letting it die. That type of stuff can go on -FOREBER- if you let it! Even now, im polishing my Blog since i have some things i need to address, yet dont want to say i want to continue.. since, ultimately, there comes a time to "get it all out" to move forward in a positive mmanner, no matter how convaluted the past (which is all some people have) was before you put it to bed, even if you largely have done that already. I have been through the drama, very uber much so.... and More power to US, though we havent remained SILENT about our ordeals and fights! Just not added more fuel to a fire that otherwise would never go out. Thanks!

    My blog is a long book in progress and i gave the latest entry chapters, but thats for the better. :) - FB Freshley Smith signing off, for now.

    - Freshley Joseph. :)

    ReplyDelete