BGG

Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Knife Named Dell

In November of 2010 I purchased a new Laptop from Dell. It had been five years since my last computer purchase. In December of 2010 Kathleen asked me if she could order a Laptop for herself on my account. Since she was my BFF I said sure I know you will make the payments. I trust you and her computer was on it’s last leg. I was so excited when my new Laptop showed up. I was given six months no interest as long as it was paid in that time period. Kathleen, being the Diva she is had to order a Laptop that was more than twice the price of mine. She said to me, my club is doing great and I can pay it off in chunks. I set my own payment plan and divided up my balance over the six month period. In the six months that I was making my payments Kathleen made two $100.00 payments. After everything that went down with us this is just another knife used in the back stabbing. 


I was stuck paying for her Laptop which was a total of $1800.00. A few weeks go by and the bill is due. She did not respond to my calls. Text messages or emails. I was stuck.  The computer was in my name and on my account. I reported it stolen so they could freeze the Laptop because it has Lo Jack on it. I asked her on July 31, 2011 to sign an IOU in front of the police in her driveway. She knew I was coming over and she also knew I was bringing an agreement for her to sign. She avoided it at all costs. The excuses were a mile long. She got pissed and said I am not taking on your credit card debt. I was hot, exhausted, and tired of fighting with her as the cops went back and forth trying to get her to either sign the paper or give me the Laptop back. Kathleen lied to the police and told them that the Laptop was not in the house. Where else would the Laptop be? It may have been across the street hiding at her nephews house. Maybe it was up the Douche Bags ass, no one knows.


I had no choice so I was stuck paying for the Laptop. About a month later Kathleen mailed me back the Laptop. She used it for 7 month and only paid $200.00 dollars the entire time. Tonight I made the last payment thanks to my Dad. Now it is his Laptop. She believes her own lies. Lies like, “When have I ever not paid you?” Well lets see, how about now since I just struggled to pay off your Laptop in 4 months. I paid in 4 months what you were suppose to pay over the course of a year in order to avoid interest. I was fucked with no lube, no condom, no kiss, then spit on. That’s how I feel. The betrayal hurt me so much. Who would have known she would turn on me and be a cold-hearted, lying, stealing, cheating bitch. I was her only real friend and now you have lost me forever Kathleen. This Blog is not to bash you or even about you, but you are that vain. It is to tell my stories of the evil things you did to me and what's happening in my life after all the pain and suffering you have and still are inflicting on me. You are such a Narcissist that you will turn this around, make it all about you, and then play the victim in all of this. I was used by my BFF. This Blog will cost me a lot more since I am slowly but surly going to expose you. The people in the BBW community already don’t like you. I had no idea about this till I ended our friendship. You have treated them so badly over the years with the cruel things you say about fat people behind their backs. 



Last Saturday you walked up to one of your paying customers and told them, “You went to Bounce on NYE and I saw you in a photo with Mo. You’re not my friend anymore!” Then she stomped off like a child. Warning if you are seen with me in any photos she will hate you. I warned the person in advance that if you are in this photo with me she will see it and she will hate you for it. Cross over to the Dark side and party with me and my real friends this Saturday night at Club Bounce. Unless you are afraid of the wrath of Kathleen Divine LOL.


I hope this brings her business because she owes me $6631.26 for things she charged on my credit cards. This is like a bad divorce. I won’t let you fuck me over ever again. You can ignore my emails, texts, and phone calls, but you cant ignore the Sheriff when he serves you. I am done done done. My health is way more important than you are. Because of the stress I have been under I was stuck in bed for the last 2 weeks sick with a Lupus flare up. Which of course can kill me as you already know. I guess if I die you won't have to pay back the credit card companies all the money you owe them in my name. Now I will suffer and struggle to pay your bills till I can get a judge to make you pay me. 


By the way people that total was not including the Laptop. I guess the BFL isn’t making as much money as it use to, but according to the OC Weekly they did get Best DJ. I laughed out loud the DJ’s aren’t the best but it was a good idea to buy that add from the weekly hope it helps.


image

No comments:

Post a Comment