BGG

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It’s Getting Hot In Here

If you can’t take the heat get the hell out of my kitchen. That’s all me saying that. Not my Mom or Grandma saying it “Me” MoMo!!! I guess my Blog post yesterday rubbed some people the wrong way. Do I really give a shit? NOPE, I truly don’t care who has their feathers all ruffled. This is the beauty of freedom of speech. You may not like what I have to say, but no one is forcing you at gun point to click on the link to read my Blog.

Of course Morgan has her panties in a knot because she seems to think I said she was a freeloader/loser. I never mentioned her name until I responded to her post yesterday. If I was in her situation I would be in bed resting from my surgery and trying to focus on a full recovery. Instead of trying to get well she is on line making herself all upset. I guess Morgan you think you’re a freeloader. I can’t help how you feel about yourself and this Blog has nothing to do with you at all. I am very clear in my posts who I am referring to. This Blog is about me and events that have taken place in my life. I have nothing to defend to anyone. People are pissed because the truth hurts.

I am not at war with anyone. I don’t believe in war, but I will defend myself when you intend to inflict harm onto me. Kathleen has done so many cruel and hateful things it would take a decade to tell the world everything. I know that Kathleen is putting a bug in your ear right now, because she won’t respond to anything I am saying. Morgan don’t let her use you as her voice because I will not argue with you. The night we ended our friendship, I said to you I was done and that you had made your choice as far as I was concerned. You picked a side now just stay on your side. When you came to stay for the weekends you were our guest. When I invite a friend over I know that I will cook for them and make sure they are happy while they are there.

The freeloaders I was referring to were all of the domestic slaves that Kathleen takes into her home off the streets. In all the years I have known Kathleen there have been many live in domestic slaves. Let’s not forget Jen, who was at her beckon call 24/7. All of these people were adults who were homeless, jobless and she made the grass look green on her side. Ronnie the crack head who was living in Oxnard under the freeway and was fresh out of jail, that was a total freeloader. If you live for free in a persons home to me that = a freeloader. A guest does not = a freeloader. Bringing strangers to live in your home isn’t safe. Just because Ronnie was her foster child twenty years ago doesn’t mean he wouldn’t turn out to be a serial killer. I had no say who she let stay there but I still had to pay my half of everything. How would you like to get a $500.00 electric bill because the Divine one doesn’t want to sweat ever? Then she says you have to pay half even though we have 5 adults living in the same home. I guess in the slavery days the slaves didn’t have to pay rent but they worked their ass off picking that cotton.

Long story short Kathleen if you have something to say don’t use others to say it for you. I know you have read my Blog. You and I both know what I have said is all true. I welcome any comments and I will post them. Next time Kathleen don’t have someone reply to my Blog posts calling me a stupid bitch in the first sentence. You should already know I am not going to post verbal abuse. I love a good debate and I will have the last word here. Welcome to my world, where the rules are all mine and I get to think about what’s best for me and only me. If anyone thinks I will stop writing you must have gone mad, seek medical help ASAP. I will not be the victim of Kathleen’s or a victim of Derek’s every again. Besides the fact that the BFL is one big fucking boring “Lounge” not a night Club in any way the entire reason people don’t come back is because of Kathleen. Their hostess is a mean bitch to anyone who is seen with me. What ever happened to customer service? My friends have paid you $10.00 to tell them they have to choose between you or me. WTF are we 12 again? If it wasn’t true you surly wouldn’t give a shit. Why would anyone pay you to abuse them? We all know some people are kinky like that, but that’s not how I roll.

This is not the Enquirer, this is my life. How ever long I have left on this earth I will spend it doing what makes me happy. Right now even though I am in bed still sick writing this Blog is making me happy. I feel like a slave that has been set free, given a hot bath, hot meal, new shoes, new clothes, new home and the cherry on the top would be a new job. Freedom is one of the best things in the world. As soon as Kathleen pays me what she owes me I will forget all about her like a bad dream. It is very clear to me that she is keeping me in financial bondage. If you think you will get away with not paying me back you are crazy. The only reason I haven’t taken you to court is because I still cared but that ship has sailed. I have had the papers on my desk for a few months waiting for you to come to an agreement. So far I have been unable to reach Kathleen for over a month and did not receive her payment that was due on 1-16-12 for $100.00. I have exhausted all avenues and will soon be forced to take her to court. I am more than willing to work out an agreement but Kathleen has no intention of paying me back. The moment Kathleen read my Blog I received an email saying call me. You know my number and the phone works both ways. Do the math on this one as she makes the minimum payment each month, how long will it take her to pay this off? This is only one of the cards. I have good credit she has no credit. Is she trying to mess up my credit, yes she is. I will let you all know if she makes this payment due on the first. I have given her full access to log in and make all of the payments herself. I will no longer be the one clicking pay bill anymore. I am really tired of working the collections department.

Dear MONIQUE,

This Account Alert is a notification that your statement is now available online. 
Log into www.MyTravelocityRewards.com to view your
statement or schedule an online payment.


Minimum Payment Due: $107.72
Payment Due Date: 02/01/2012
Ending balance as of your last statement: $4131.26

You can make a payment for free, safely and securely online. Just
log in and select PAY CREDIT CARD. Online payments made before 
7pm ET will be credited to your account on that same day.


MoMo out!!





No comments:

Post a Comment