BGG

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Haters Inspire Me

In the last 17 days I have lost 11 pounds. I am only 2 pounds away from what I weighed before all the back stabbing started. With all the stress, illness and bullshit happening in my life I am so glad I was able to loose the weight. Now I have set a goal to keep loosing weight before they do my arms aka the bat wings. I see the Plastic Surgeon on Friday afternoon. I am trying not to get too excited since the last doctor was a complete bitch who said I was still too fat. I have changed all of my eating since the New Year. I know what I am supposed to be eating. I have a nutritionist and we found what works for me. I have knocked out anything that doesn’t have natural sugar in it. No more pre packaged processed foods. I can’t tell you what I would do for a cookie right now but the feeling will pass. I no longer eat out so I can control the calories and content of my food. I am a food addict and I have binge eating disorder. I refuse to gain the 300 pounds back that I have lost.


Even though I have a list of illnesses a mile long and the major ones have no cure. The other ones are complications from the major illnesses. I will fight the good fight to the bitter end. I know I am on borrowed time and I plan to spend all of it with my family and friends who love me. March 24th will be my 6th birthday post Gastric Bypass Surgery. I extended my life by 6 years with the people who love me. I am sorry for the time I wasted on some relationships. Like I say, I’m a work in progress. Perfection takes time and no one is perfect. Love me or leave, because it is what it is. I am really thankful that Kathleen said to me before I left, “You’re going to gain all of your weight back without me”. All I have to say to that comment is kiss all of my fat rolls because I will finish what I started or die trying. I lost this weight bitch not you. It was all me and I refuse to give you any credit for what I have accomplished. I earned this and have been to hell and back for it. You’re cruel comment inspired me. I will get my second tummy tuck while you are still thinking about getting one because you have so many body image issues. Stop being such a hater it makes you look 50 which you will be in March. Happy 50th you made it half of a century. As Jess would say Holla!!
MoMo Out…..

2 comments:

  1. wow, just found this blog, so i'm reading all theese old posts. And you seem to be a damn strong woman, and my tip is just to ignore haters and achieve your goals. Because when I see this and read what you been through, I know you can make just this "new year promise you had" just keep on going because you're a strong girl :) And i am defenitly going to read this blog, to see your progress and what you're up to!

    I prop you for what you are doing /S

    ReplyDelete