BGG

Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Egg Mcmuffin

It was New Years day 2011. Kathleen had a big party at the club the night before. The entire entourage along with a few extra people spent the night at the house. Everyone was drinking heavily the night before. We had a wild and crazy New Years Eve. The next morning one of our friends had to leave and didn’t have a ride back to the club to pick up their car. I woke up to give them a ride back. Hung over and all I get up, get dressed and drive them back to the club. I wasn’t feeling well of course so my first priority was to get back and go back to bed. I knew Morgan was awake when I left so on the way back I stopped and got her one Egg Mcmuffin. I handed her the bag, chatted with her and the other girls were just waking up. The other girls were hungry so they left to get more food. I went upstairs, spoke to Kat for a few minutes then went back to bed. I told her I was hung over and didn’t feel like cooking for everyone so I got food for Morgan and the other women went to get their own food.

I didn’t feel responsible to take care of everyone that spent the night. Kathleen asked me if I got her food as well. I told her no because she was on one of her not eating more than 500 calories a day because she hates herself diets. I told her I didn’t even get one for myself. She then asked if FiFi picked up food for her. I said I had no idea and went back to bed. Before I could lay down in bed I hear yelling and screaming. Then I hear stomp stomp up the stairs, with all wood floors it makes noise. My bedroom door was almost kicked open. She charged in my room yelling at me because she didn’t get an Egg Mcmuffin. I told her I only got one for Morgan then was headed back to sleep. FiFi went on the other food run and there was extra but we have friends that like to eat so they ate.

I went down stairs as she locked herself in her bedroom still yelling and screaming. Once downstairs the other women told me she threw the bottle of coffee creamer across the room at them. She yelled and screamed “I do everything for everyone.” “I take care of all of you by taking you to my club with me, be glad you’re in the entourage”. Then she screamed for everyone to get out of the house. I went back to bed by now I was use to the tantrums. The other women were all in shock and didn’t know what to do or say. One by one they all went up to her room and told her how sorry they were then vowed to never let it happen again. Kathleen played the victim in the Mcmuffin caper. I of course didn’t get her one because I knew she wouldn’t eat it anyway. Food rots because she likes to keep it around but if she is in starvation mode it really rots to the point of mold. It ends up in the trash anyway so why waste my money. It was me me me me, I am the victim, my friends don’t care enough about me because I didn’t get an Egg Mcmuffin that I wasn’t going to eat anyway.

Don’t think for one minute we all didn’t hear about the Egg Mcmuffin day after day, everyday at some point in the day for weeks. It got so bad I woke up early one day about a month later just to get her 2 Mcmuffins. I left the bag on the kitchen counter next to the coffee machine with a note that said, “May we never speak of this again.” How long can someone bitch about a Mcmuffin? Weeks, days, months, hours a day the story would come up. She would tell us all every weekend while drunk don’t think I will ever forget how you all forgot about me. The drama was endless, I was exhausted and very unhappy being there. I look back and it makes me sad that my BFF had turned into such and ugly, mean, vindictive person. I was trapped in hell and I didn’t even get an Egg Mcmuffin. After that FiFi and Laura all started kissing her ass and bringing her a coffee drink when they came over to hang out. They never showed up empty handed after that tantrum and are still afraid of her wrath.

MoMo out!

mcmuffin

2 comments:

  1. This is a comment from FB that had to be added here from Jessica: Ummm I'm prolly going to stir shit up for saying this but I do have to say your blog was slightly sugar coated it was by far 10 more horrifying lmao !! I think I sat there for a good 30 min with my mouth open in shock before I could muster up the words to express the coffee creamer flying across the room just sayin lmao!!
    59 minutes ago via mobile · Unlike · 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that's not confirmation I don't know what is people.

    ReplyDelete