BGG

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Club Bounce NYE review


New Years Eve December 31, 2011 at Club Bounce
Lisa Marie was kind enough to make sure I had a table for me and my friends. I can’t stand all night long so she went out of her way to accommodate my needs. Her staff is very professional. The people working the door and the security staff are doing their job. My friends enjoyed the food that was served and the Champagne toast at midnight. I was never able to go to Bounce when it was in LB. I have been to their new location twice. Both times I had a blast. DJ Dime is truly an amazing DJ. If you like to dance he is your man. I can’t dance but I am at the table moving my feet to the beat. The bartender Francisco is now my favorite one. His name alone is adorable and his personality as he pours you a good drink is worth the tip. Please always tip when you buy a drink they work hard. My first time at Bounce was in November and Lisa was working the front door taking the money and greeting her customers. That’s just being a really good business woman if you ask me. Take care of your customers and they will come back. Customer service is important in every business. Larry the head of security was amazing. He made sure me and all of my friends were walked back to our hotel room personally. The club itself is a cool place to hang out and I will for sure be back. I did not see anything that I could bitch about. The music, the drinks and the hostess are all great. The people were all very friendly. As a person that has been in the Size Acceptance community for over 16 years this was a rocking NYE in a size accepting environment. http://www.clubbounce.net

2 comments:

  1. Right On Monique!! This is Freshley Smith from your Facebook. Well said, and im happy 2012 came in in such a great manner! :D This will be a great year. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the blog, can't wait to see what's in store!
    Soph!

    ReplyDelete