BGG

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Prick

It was July 31, 2011 and I am on my way to Kathleen’s house which is a two hour drive from where I live. I left in such a hurry, mid-month because I was no longer safe at her place so I didn’t pack everything. She moved in her old foster son who was a crack head fresh out of jail and living on the streets. My ex is living with Kathleen as well. I picked up my nephews so that they could pack my stuff into my truck and keep me safe. The crack head is in the front yard doing hand stands. My ex looks like he is on drugs, which he was. Next thing I know he is yelling and screaming at me, calling me all sorts of names in the driveway. He then decides to call the cops. I laugh out loud every time I play that conversation back in my head as he is on the phone. Picture this, my ex is 6’6” 235 pounds and a white male. My nephews are just as tall, much younger and are football players. Douche bag always thought he was such a strong man, the protector, cave man type of shit. Yet he would always dry up the meat on the BBQ grill. Man, meat, fire = let’s eat or not in his case.


Operator: 911 what’s your emergency?
Douche bag: My arm is in a sling, they keyed my car and have me surrounded.
Operator: Where are you located and how many of them are there?
Douche bag: There are three of them and I can’t get my car out of the driveway I’m surrounded and blocked in. My arm is in a sling.
Operator: The police are on the way.



As I start laughing at him he then begins to call me a variety of names. Names like fat bitch, cunt, stupid, smelly, then he said it “Nigger”. I was just waiting for that word to come out of his mouth. Almost always that’s the go to word to try and hurt someone of color. I laughed even louder and then my nephews told him to shut his mouth. It is hot as hell outside. My nephews are packing as fast as they can. Kathleen is just standing by as the crack head is running around the front yard. The police show up and see that the Douche bag is full of shit and has zero evidence. Kathleen accused me of keying his car then decided to post a photo and asked would you trust someone that did this? Two weeks prior as I was driving away she called me and asked who keyed the Douche bags car. I told her it wasn’t any of us. I also told her to call the cops; you know where I live, you have my address. Of course they didn’t do anything. I have no idea why they thought two weeks later I was going to be arrested or something. One of my nephews who wasn’t even at her house moving me out two weeks prior was accused of keying the Douche bags car. My nephews have never been in any trouble. They are great kids who are now great men, all grown up. The lengths that Kathleen and the Douche bag went through to try and get the cops to arrest me or one of my nephews was pathetic. As my mom now says, “She is just not a nice person”!! My mom is being sweet let’s break it down so you can see the facts.


Facts:
1. I left 2 weeks early and she kept the whole months rent.
2. She told me to my face she wanted the Douche bag to stay living with her instead of me.
3. She tried to get me and my nephews arrested or charged with a crime.
4. She is a backstabbing bitch who lied to my face and to the police.
5. She posted on Facebook trying to say I keyed his car.
6. The crack head former foster son had no job, money and was just a free loader and I wasn’t paying half of everything with the douche and the crack head in the house.
7. Her game is to surround herself with losers so she can feel better about herself.
8. She believes she is helping them out but they are just domestic slaves doing what ever she tells them to do for a free place to crash and free food.


People keep asking me why did Kathleen keep the Douche bag over her best friend? Were they fucking? I have no idea. He lied about everything and she knew that he was using me. She waited months to tell me. I know he fucked FiFi and a few other women he met at the BFL while he was working there. Other than that the only reason I can think of is she is just a stupid bitch who is evil to the core. When I say “evil” people I mean “EVIL”!!! She seriously needs to find Jesus. She always says I know I have a spot in heaven because I have helped so many people. She will probably burn in hell for using people for what ever she can get out of them. But that is between her and her maker on judgment day. I am no saint. Maybe I will see her in Hell? I doubt it but no one knows. More than one of our mutual friends on Facebook was kind enough to send me the screen shots and the photo of his car. It says prick on the side. Enough said!! A Prick is a Prick.

Screen_shot_2011-08-04_at_5.33.51_AM
Screen_shot_2011-08-04_at_5.34.03_AM
d car

No comments:

Post a Comment