BGG

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Morgan here is my reply to your post.

Morgan is the white text and my responses are in red. You get your own post because it was too long for the comment box where you left it at first. I also didn’t feel the need to fix your typo's I left it as you wrote it and posted it.
Huh, I didn't delete it. Anyway, I should be thanking you. In the midst of my response to your message doing your best to embarass me, I questioned your productivity, asked why weren't you doing something more positive and uplifting with your blog instead of bashing any and everyone around kat? But this morning it hit me, Why did I even bother responding to your negativity? I have no doubt that you may have actually been telling the truth about kat saying whatever about feeding me, not liking having the (2) beautiful amazon(s) in her section (even though I (we) were invited, and she did have an attitude that I found to be unfair when she got all butt hurt bout the boy toy she was ignoring dancing with me. I can't believe that any one of my friends would think that I would stoop so low as to take a guy from them but that was the implication behind her actions. Now as to me choosing sides, I never did.
My Blog post had nothing to do with you and I was not trying to embarrass you. I was not talking about you or referring to you as a loser or a freeloader. You may feel my Blog is negative but you are surly entitled to think what ever you want. My Blog is about me and things that have happened in my life. It is clear as crystal you choose a side.
 
Once you popped off at the mouth to me for trying to help when you stuck that dumbass pic of derrick up on here with the word "douchebag" across it, by telling you that you were opening yourself up to a lawsuit for defamation of character, you basically acted like I just said or implied that you shouldn't call him a douchebag. Have I ever said that he wasn't a douchebag or prick for the way that things went down? No. But hey since you want to bring up old shit, lets go back, shall we? A lot of behavior that I had seen from you in the last couple years were what added to the inevitable end to our friendship.
 
LOL you must be kidding me. You are so lost here and I can see Kathleen feeding you half of this bullshit you are going to say below. You have bits and pieces of stories from Kathleen. There are always three sides to every story. Her side, my side and the truth. You are out of your element on most of what you wrote. She is trying to distract the energy from her and turn it onto you. It won’t work, I am standing my ground on everything I have said on my Blog. Everything you just spewed is hear say.
 
For example, shortly before the blow up between you, kat, derrick, and ronny, kat's step brother passed on. YOU told me you had been driving kat back and forth to the hospital to visit him. YOU said you were there as the man lay dying in bed, even went as far as to tell me that you held his hand as he took his last dying breaths!! It took kat asking you days later in front of me, for you to admit that you had been in the waiting room with kat when the man ha passed on. Who lies about something like that? Who sits there and tells another person that they were lending love and support when it turns out they weren't anywhere near the situation? Apparently you do.
 
Yet again Kat feeding you more lies. The day her brother inlaw passed away I drove her to the hospital. Was in the room and held the mans hand and said my good by. The family was there and of course very upset. Kat went outside to smoke and I went with her. While we were outside he passed away. Why would I lie to you about anything. I wrote his wife a letter a few weeks after he was in the hospital because I was sick so I couldn’t go visit him. Yet again Kat made this about her by playing the victim with you about this drama.
 
Lets go back a lil further to the shawn saga. You played up this big huge romantic relationship between the two of you, telling me how you had met his aunt, how he would like to get married in the future, and if you wanted kids. You two were supposedly going out doing the do and all that, come to find out he only took you on ONE DATE! But you two were in this big huge love affair though right? C'mon son!
 
I can’t have kids nor have I ever wanted kids. I have no idea about his aunt and I am not going to talk about this with you because it is off the subject and it has nothing to do with him.
 
Okay one more and then we'll move to another topic. The german dude. Can't remember what his name was but that was another love affair between the two of you, you told me that he couldn't take the stress of you dying on him (you claimed your heart stopped a few times before the pacemaker was put in) so he went back to germany. Come to find out he was only here on a 6 month visa. Really? Mo I don't get it, why lie?

Yet again my ex boyfriend has nothing to do with this topic and you are bringing up a relationship that ended in 2008. Really? LOL Yet again for the record I did not lie and yet again I can see Kat telling you these things to bring up. Why would I lie about my heart stopping? Yet again off topic and don’t worry I am going to Blog about when I died.

But then if I was a guy and had seen how bratty and diva-ish you'd behaved that night I was with Ripley when we came to smoke you out at the hotel, I'd a ran and never looked back too. I could go on and on about the married guy from florida, the cutie pie from san diego, the dude from the vegas bash you complained about in a drunken stupor in front of everyone at a party, and yes derrick the guy you KNEW was bipolar and had issues but you moved in to the house after 3 weeks of a relationship.
 
I am not sure who the married guy is in Florida. You might be referring to my trip to Florida in 2003 with my ex who turned out to be married so it ended. I know about SD and Vegas. Derek was only suppose to be there a few days and it kept getting extended by Kat not me. It was her house remember that point. If she didn’t want him there he wouldn’t be there. It is very clear she wanted him there since she moved him out of our room into her office the day we broke up. Damn I wish you weren’t Kats puppet.
 
Now with all that being said, where was I? Being begged to come over to hang out on the weekends, begged to walk around the club with you so you could do your lil bit of window shopping, getting dirty looks from you because rather then sit at the bar and drink all night I chose to get up, dance, and socialize. What you are also forgetting is that I was also the one to drive you home on nights when you got sick, ask anyone at bfl that remembers you whose name you were screeching from the bathroom with your pants round your ankles, hell I even took care of some of your drunken boos at the club! But hey, you would like a thank you for paving the way for me to be in the "section". Thank you mo, if not for you begging kat to be cool I would've had to cut my partying down to once a month so I could get a hotel- or split a room with one of the many friends I have made since I started going to bfl, and probably would've had someone to go out and do something with sunday afternoons instead of waiting around for you. Thanks. Really.
 
You’re welcome, but don’t act like I haven’t taken care of you when you were drunk and cleaned up your puke. Do you really see Kathleen cleaning up your puke at 3am? I can say No to that one. You were a good friend to me and took care of me many drunken nights home from the BFL over the past couple years. Don’t make it seem like it was every Saturday. I was gone for 8 months recovering from surgery that I had December 3, 2010 and the photos on the BFL site prove that. You can’t take care of me if I am not there and you aren’t there. You act like you went every weekend. I was lucky if I got you to come out once a month. Notice I did not deny the drunken night in the bathroom of the BFL. It happened and you took me home end of that story. But if you feel the need to rub it in go ahead. Thanks for being a friend that night, but since we are no longer friends of course you will throw it back in my face. I don’t date Boo’s I like my men Vanilla same flavor you like. You must have it mixed up with one of Kat’s Boo’s.
 
You say the woman talks about everybody behind their back but are guilty of the same thing. I've heard things said bout people on saturday nights I haven't even met yet but when I do, I am sure that whatever negativity I remember hearing from BOTH of you about the person will be playing in the back of my head. Now with regards to me telling you to get over whatever you claim kat and derrick did. I was done with you long before that and according to your tired lil blog you have already handled the situation.
Do I believe all the rumors I was told? No. Do I believe he needs mental help? Yes. Do I believe that you were the completely innocent party in this? No. Do I believe that it was okay for derrick to threaten to kill you? No. Do I believe you would overexaggerate the situation to the police/sheriffs/judge in order to get your way (restraining order/jail time)? Yes. The situation with kat is pretty simple. Whatever proof you have about her owing money- take her to court over it. Nuff said.
 
The Judge, Sheriff and the DA would not file a case if they had no evidence. I can’t fake a voice mail from his phone saying I am going to kill you. I can’t fake emails or text messages from him. It is all real and since you were a woman in an abusive relationship I would think you would have some compassion. I see you’re one of those women who would let a man abuse them and say don’t put him in jail I love him. I however am not one of those women. Derek will pay for his crimes. He has already done time for the first charge. Three more cases to go. All I did was provide the evidence to protect me and my family. Yes, he also wants to kill my family. Ask Kat about the note and the receipt for the icepick he left in her mailbox.
 
I had an ex (yes ripley) that behaved the same way that you are describing kat. Oh it was all well and good at first, but soon the criticism kicked in, the nagging bout what I ate, how I dressed, how I did my hair, every lil thing he could find to nit pick about-he did. I saw my family less and less, even my high school friends missed me, but I sacrificed (stupidly) to show my love for this person. When we would go out, I wouldn't talk, but people would come over and start talking to me, but for some odd reason he must've hated when anyone showed me attention because he would come over and try to draw the attention/conversation right back to himself. When all was finally said and done he waited until I left for vietnam to do my own thing, and sent in the 30 day notice on the apartment we lived in together, then we I came back he lied and said the sheriffs were bangin on our door not long after I left on my trip. Ripley has since texted, talked shit on me, and told me how much he has missed me in a message on myspace, but I haven't bothered to respond because I don't care. I have no desire to go back to the hurt, pain, and mental abuse. I tell you this because I shut the door on that part of my life for good-which was in fact what I was trying to get you to do before the crap with the restraining orders and bills came out. But hey don't mind me. Continue to tell yourself you're not spreading feelings of hatred, anger, and bitterness through your blog by bringing up old shit. You are right, our friendship was over long ago and I still have no desire whatsoever to renew it. I am not bothering to respond to whatever lame "kat said this about you" blog you will put up about me in response to this legnthy comment, cause you're really just not worth it in the end. I am simply moving on and closing the door on you.
 
I am so glad you have decided to close your door because mine closed a long time ago. I still have nothing but love for you and truly wish you a full recovery. What is most important in your life right now is your health. You’re letting Kat get you involved in something that has nothing to do with you. You are the one that really needs to let it go and forget about me since you hate me now anyway. Don’t waste your energy on me or Kathleen save it for Chemotherapy.

 
Oh I forgot! My reason for thanking you, is because while I was wondering why you weren't doing something more positive with your blog, I became inspired to start my own blog. Nope, I won't stoop so low as to get into blog wars so we can bash each other back and forth but I thought basically blogging about my journey through my illness may help some people. But anyway, none of that really matters to you, just wanted to say thanks for the inspiration! Still wish you some inner peace girl.
 
I wish you a full recover, good health, long life, happiness, love and light all for you Morgan. I mean it with all my heart but I know you think I am a liar. This is our last convo and I hope you live a long time with good health. I have found my peace and it is sharing with people on my Blog. Good by Morgan. Everyone else don’t be fooled by the distractions. I am not a liar and have proof of everything I have said and am going to say. Stay focused and you will see the whole truth. I am just getting started and I can take the backdraft of heat. Bring it on!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have thought long and hard about replying to any of your blogs. I know you are a good pearson, I have been supportive of you and your business, however some of this distrubs me. Even though what you say may be true, is it good for anyone to put it in this format? I mean you say you were her BFF for many years so you saw how she treated people, and you continued to be her friend, dosent that make you complacent in all of it as well? Yes, she owes you money, and you saw her "screw" other people she said were her friends, what made you think she wouldnt do it to you?. I think you have an amazing heart and this makes me sad to see such anger coming from you. The worst part is it seems to be hurting you more than anyone elese. This can affect how you do business with people. I was abused many years ago and was very afraid of the man who did it, I would never have posted things that would continue to aggravate him. It is just not productive.I now this may fall of deaf ears and the reason im staying Anonymous is that you seem to put people on "blast" and that is not my intention to get into a war with you. I simply feel that talking to your close friends, family and even a thearpist would be more productive for you as a whole, not putting it out there in this manner. In some ways it gives them more power.. "See told you she was Crazy".. I dont want to see you give your power away.
    I feel for you and want you to live a long and healthy life and anger just eats you from the inside out, dont give it that much power.. One of my favorite sayings is "Anger is the Noise you make when your afraid" and you have been afraid, used, and abused,its time to Heal.... I hope that you will see this as encouragment not as an attack, you are very loved, lean on those people, not a Blog.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your post and I am not putting people on blast. My Blog is my freedom of expression. The truth hurts and Kathleen was not this evil person when I met her that I know of. I had to learn the hard way. I am very hurt by everything that happened and I feel the need to share my experience. It may help someone who is in the same situation. If you know me like you say you do then you know I am not a mean or bad person. Keeping all of this inside is what was making things worse for me.

      Delete