BGG

Sunday, January 22, 2012

One Night Out

Last night it was girls night out. I over pack as always. I had three bags for an over night trip. I will not even defend that, it is what it is. I like to have choices when it comes to going out. I like to feel sexy when I get dressed to go out and party. That all means you need a bag for shoes, a bag for clothes and a bag with the Vodka and mixers for cocktail hour before we hit the club. I know I can be a Diva but at least I am a Diva who carries her own luggage into my hotel room. Club Bounce was packed full with some really HOT men last night. At one point the line to get in was all men. It was a sight to behold all of that sexy man meat in the room. I love the fact that I can go to Bounce and I don’t have anyone bitching at me for talking to a man. My former BFF would always come up to me when I was at her club talking to a man and tell me he had already hit on her earlier. This would happen all the time just because it was her club. Her rule at her club is and I quote, “I get the first pick of any man I want because its my club!”. I heard that line most Saturday nights for the last 2 years. Going to the BFL became a chore and was no longer fun. Every single time I met a hot guy which is rare at the BFL, Kathleen would try and cock block me and any other women's man she wanted..

Lets face it look at the photos the guys aren’t hot at the BFL. It was rare that a hot one came in and if Kathleen saw him first she would demand that one of us in the entourage bring him over. I loved it when they saw the real her and stone cold rejected her. Your last name may be Divine but let’s face it you will be 50 in March and not every guy thinks you’re hot. Not every guy goes to your club just because they saw a photo of you on your website. Then again you are that vain so you do believe that. Could the real truth be that they come there to maybe meet someone other than you? I would have to say yes and not every man wants an older Diva that has tantrums like a three year old when she doesn’t get her way. Not every man can afford to buy you gifts just to be able to hang out with you. I wonder if there has ever been a man in your life that you didn’t use for money and gifts? I have met almost all of your lovers, one night stands, boyfriends and boy toys over the last decade. I can say I feel sorry for them. You get them then you break them down. There is nothing worse than a broken man, so sad.

I just so happened to run into one of your former lovers last night. Thank goodness he was able to see your game and got out before you became part of his monthly bills. The first thing he said to me was that he heard I had moved out. Then he told me that you were not my BFF. He felt so bad for me because he didn’t know me well enough to tell me how badly you were talking behind my back and also using me. He was such a nice guy and I was so glad when you stopped seeing him he didn’t deserve to be treated like a trick. No matter what you do the truth will come out. Don’t you find it strange that everyone I run into is telling me something low down and dirty that you did to me behind my back. I wouldn’t be shocked if the night you fixed up my ex the Douche bag and FiFi that you either watched or joined in. I have no proof of it yet but I am sure you were involved beyond just taking photos of them and hooking them up. When you drink vodka and red bull you are an evil drunk anything is possible. I felt so free last night and had so much fun with my friends and your ex. Life is so much better without you in it. I can’t believe I put up with all of your bullshit for so many years. I just keep hearing MLK saying “Free at last, thank god almighty I am free at last”!!!

You can knock me down but I will get back up. You may have used me but you’re the one who lost the best friend you have ever had. Karma is a bigger bitch than you or I and it is coming to get you lol. Thank you Lisa for being a wonderful hostess and the staff who rocks the music, makes the drinks and security that is sober and protecting us as we have fun. Unlike Mark at the BFL who drinks a case of beer each Saturday night as he is doing security. I am not sure how that works, but I am sure it is against the law for security to be drunk on the job. I hope everyone has a safe and fun night no matter which club they choose to go to. Just remember if you hang out with me and go back to BFL you are paying Kathleen $10.00 so she can tell you she hates you now for going to Bounce and being seen with me. That my friends is a true story and I have friends who can tell you that it has happened to them. Every time you piss off a customer you loose money. You will never learn that it can’t always be your way or the highway.

MoMo out…

No comments:

Post a Comment