BGG

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Gay Husband

They, whom ever they are say that the good men are already married or gay. I do love gay men. If I could have the perfect husband he would be gay. We would have all the things in life we ever wanted and he would have his boyfriend living across town or maybe even next door. Oh hell, if my gay husband was rich enough my lover who speaks hardly any English and is from some small village in Italy, France, Romania, Greece who knows maybe one of each. They as in my lover and my gay husbands boyfriend would share the guest house. I love the accents and men from Europe. I have had this discussion with my girlfriends on more than one occasion. For the most part we agree good men are hard to find. Gay men are kind, caring, loving, sensitive, compassionate, etc. I know that a straight man is capable of these emotions. Is he just afraid to open up and show you his heart? Can you have the perfect friendship with a straight man that you have with a gay man? Is my straight man going to enjoy shopping with me? Or is it going to be complete torture for him. Luckily I love to shop but I shop more like a man. I go in, get what I need and get out. I take my purchases home and enjoy them what ever they may be.

What about the women who are already married to gay men but have no idea their husband is gay? I would like to believe that if my husband was gay I would know it. There are always signs. Living a double life is very exhausting. How do they keep track of the double life? Wouldn’t it just be easier to find a woman who wanted a gay husband? These days they have a dating site for any and everything you find yourself being into. I am sure if you can find free sperm samples for women trying to have a baby on the internet a gay husband should be easy. By the way I saw the free sperm story on 20/20 the other night. These women were tired of paying for the sperm from the sperm banks. The money was just too much and they have no way of knowing if they will get pregnant. Just remember you get what you pay for. If you get free sperm you really need to think twice about that first IMO. This is also where a gay husband would come in handy. Gay men want kids and a family too. It is just win win if you ask me. I joke about this all the time with my friends that my next husband will be gay. I think my first husband might have been gay but that was also a running joke. No one knows for sure not even me and I was his wife…LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment