BGG

Thursday, April 5, 2012

1st Annual Orange County BBW Bash May 25-28, 2012

I have been to so many bashes in the last 15 years that I have lost count. I have traveled all over the USA to sell my clothing line www.BigGirlGear.com at these Bashes. I know how much hard work goes into throwing a Bash. The promoters work endlessly to get all of the details down so that the Bash attendees will be happy. It is a good place to make new friends. After a while you start to see these friend every year at these events. The entire Bash idea is wonderful. It brings us together within the Size Acceptance Community. Without these Bashes some of us would be home alone and unable to get out of the house. At least at the Bash you can roll into a party on a scooter and no one is going to look at you and shake their head in disgust. What they will be saying is, Who is the hottie on the scooter? No matter your size or any limitations the promoters make sure you are in a safe and comfortable environment. Of course there will be lots of good looking men and women at these events who want to make new friends. Why the hell not have an unforgettable time. How unforgettable it gets is up to you and always be safe. If we all can come together and spread the word about this Bash it will be “HUGE” no pun intended. There is nothing better than when a Bash takes over an entire hotel and I know this will be the case. The energy around this bash is contagious. People are booking flights and the rooms are going fast. I know all of the OC locals will be there to represent. The BFL should just not even bother to open that weekend. The vendor fair is open to the public so definitely come out and shop. Please support the vendors who bring you those special items you won’t find at a plus size chain store. I know that I work hard to bring you one of a kinds and originals. It is also on a long holiday weekend so no one has to work on Monday. I can hardly wait to get into that indoor pool at the hotel. I know the guys do not want to miss hot confident BBW’s and SSBBW’s in a bikini at the pool. Need I say more people! Visit www.orangecountybbwbash.com for complete info and to sign up right on line. I hope to see you all there and we will party like rock stars.
MoMo out!

ocbash

No comments:

Post a Comment