BGG

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Lounge Verses The Club

It was 1999 or 2000 when Kathleen Divine came out with her pay site Inesque.com. Kathleen Divine was a topless model on her site and did web cam shows for a fee of course. Kathleen also hired and shot photos of other web models. I owned Moniquessbbw.com and worked alone for my pay site and cam shows. I was a cover girl for Dimensions Magazine April 1996. The three of us have done our share of photo shoots, cam shows, videos etc. For some reason when Lisa got the cover of Big Butt magazine, Kathleen thought she could use it against her. I was in Big Black Butt magazine once upon a time are you going to use that against me? Who knows and who cares. Each site contained different content and we all had our own fan base. The three of our sites were different in their own way, but the end result was still a happy one.

When Kathleen Divine is pressed up against a wall she will flat out deny that her site was not adult in any way. I do believe topless is considered adult. If you have to click enter after you read the disclaimer then it is an adult site. All three sites were of an adult nature. Kathleen Divine has a huge chip on her shoulder about Lisa. Kathleen has gone to great lengths to make Lisa her enemy. If Kathleen changed her hair color she would check out the Club Bounce website to see if Lisa had a new hair color as well. Kathleen seems to think that Lisa is trying to be her and live her life. Kathleen thinks that Lisa will do anything to be her. I can tell you that I seriously doubt that Lisa changed her hair color or the length of her hair because of Kathleen. She just feels the need to out do Lisa. You can’t out do someone with goals of success and succeeding is what Club Bounce has done and been doing.

Why does Kathleen Divine have so much hate and envy for Lisa? I know the answer and I am going to tell you. Kathleen has Narcissistic personality disorder. I may not be a Doctor but I have been in therapy long enough to see the signs. I have spent many sessions discussing my former friendship with Kathleen to see if it was me or my fault in some way. It wasn't  and Kathleen is just as crazy as her Bipolar relative's. I strongly believe the reason Kathleen has so much hate inside of her is because she is truly an evil person. There isn't always good in everyone. Some people are just evil. Kathleen always says “I will for sure get into heaven for helping all of these fat people.” Kathleen also says the reason her foot has cysts and bone spurs is because of fat people stepping on her feet all the years the Lounge has been open. Yes my fellow fatties it is our fault for getting drunk and stepping on her delicate feet. Blame the fatties for any and everything. Those same fatties pay your bills, keep that in mind the next time you show off your BMW that your dating site pays for. Or as you walk around feeling entitled and that you aren't fat at all. The scale reads over 200 and with your height and weight your BMI is considered Obese. Keep it real faker just because you shop in the Juniors department for things that stretch does not make you thin.

Kathleen Divine has gone to great lengths to try and have Club Bounce shut down. Kathleen doesn't understand that Lisa built her own following. The majority of Club Bounce  goers have never even heard of the Lounge. These are Club goers not Lounge people. If you want to Lounge and have no dress code you can do that at home for free. Kathleen calls Bounce her spin off Club. I have no idea how that is even possible. Lisa never worked for Kathleen. Lisa has been to the Lounge long before she opened her own Club. I use to try and reason with Kathleen and tell her there is room for all the Size Acceptance Clubs. Kathleen thinks the Lounge should be the only place in town. If you want a fast food burger then you know that there are several choices out there. Do you think Burger King is worried about what Jack in the Box is doing? Hell No, they are working on their own marketing plan to make more money. If Kathleen was smart she would have done the same thing.

Even when bounce was closed and moving locations the Lounge did not have a larger number of people. Her numbers are the same and they aren't good. That is the entire reason Kathleen has Mommy and Daddy to help pay her bills each month when she is short. This is also why I agreed to help her when her Lounge was about to die. If you only get 103 people then business is bad. In its hay day the Lounge had 400 people on any given Saturday night. Let’s not forget when the Lounge was in Brea for a hot minute and Kathleen was doing Friday and Saturday nights. Double the fun and double the money. Kathleen has not saved one dime and blows more money than a drug addicted retired Rock star who is still trying to hold onto the fame. The Fame is long gone Ms. Divine and people see the real you. It has been almost 10 years that you have been faking the funk. You have had loads of drama over that decade. All of which you denied when people called you out publicly on Yahoo and AOL when we all use to chat on there. When My space and Facebook came along then more and more people learned the truth.

In 2010 Kathleen instructed Jen her live in domestic slave AKA her personal assistant to gather info on Lisa. There was a rumor of a reality show about Club Bounce and Kathleen was pissed off that it wasn't her. Kathleen had Jen write to True TV and email them photos of Lisa from her pay site and a copy of her Big Butt Magazine Cover. I told her I wanted nothing to do with it. She also had Jen email the OC Register about Lisa when they did a story about Club Bounce. Kathleen’s ex boyfriend was also in the paper and gave a comment about how much he loved Club Bounce. That made her blood boil. Kathleen went into evil mode. Kathleen is a complete bitch, but she feels if she has other people do her evil bidding then she is innocent. I think your days of innocence are long gone if you ever had any. If the Lounge isn't making enough money then get a real job so you can pay me back the thousands of dollars you owe me. Last month Kathleen paid $79.00 on a bill that is over $4000.00. I think she is waiting for me to die from any one of my illnesses so she won’t have to pay her bill. I almost forgot the Bomb threat she had someone call in. She called the LB PD more than once making shit up. Kathleen tried the drug dealer in the club approach, that didn't work. Kathleen called the hotel and spoke to the manager making shit up about Club Bounce. At one point Kathleen said Lisa had a hit out on her, LMAO really Kathleen?

The one person Kathleen would never challenge is Shadoe, owner of Club Curves. I have known Lisa and Shadoe for at least 15 years. I told Kathleen once, “Don’t fuck with Shadoe, she may be white on the outside but she will cut you like a sista.” Since then she turned her focus onto Lisa and now me. Kathleen is having her people write me hate mail. The things they are saying to me no one else knows. Nice try Kathleen, but I am not afraid of you or anyone else. I have died three times already. There is nothing you can say or do to me that will scare me or make me stop writing my Blog. I could go on and on but we will save it for another Blog on another day. If I was Lisa I would become a member of the “Slap a Hoe tribe”, so I could slap the blonde out of Kathleen’s hair. Yes I said HO with an E. Lisa has never once went public against Kathleen even though she was being stalked by Ms. Divine. I just did it for you Lisa. The truth and nothing but the truth here on my Blog.


MoMo out!
Drunk after the Lounge.
drunk
 Click on the link in my Blog for more details about this condition. All of the info below apply to Kathleen Divine.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. First formulated in 1968, it was historically called megalomania, and it is closely linked to egocentrism.
Symptoms of this disorder include, but are not limited to:
  • Reacts to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
  • May take advantage of others to reach their own goal
  • Tends to exaggerate their own importance, achievements, and talents
  • Imagines unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
  • Requires constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
  • Easily becomes jealous
  • Lacks empathy and disregards the feelings of others
  • Obsessed with oneself
  • Mainly pursues selfish goals
  • Trouble keeping healthy relationships
  • Is easily hurt and rejected
  • Sets unrealistic goals
  • Wants "the best" of everything
  • Appears as tough-minded or unemotional


3 comments:

  1. This is great reading and im sure its true but be careful, Lisa is not a saint and ive been in the community for 10 years and have been and seen alot of crap go down on all sides.
    And yes you are totally right Shadoe is not someone to mess with, other than that she is a great woman who knows how to run a business.
    Lisa would do herself a big favor if she focused more on the positive and good things about her club and not care or worry who is going where. Many of her former patrons were harassed and banned for going to Curves. She herself tried to bring Curves down before they made their comeback last year by more or less doing the same things you wrote Kathleen did to Lisa.
    Bottom line is there are plenty of thick men women and their admirers for all the clubs to succeed and it would go a long way if they all worked together for greater success instead or what goes on today. Shadoe does not get involved in the BS and thats why Curves is soo successful.
    My 2 cents thanks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my Blog. I don't know about anything that happened between Curves and Bounce. I was trapped going to the Lounge most weekends. Now I go to Bounce and Curves.

      Delete
  2. Have you read the book, "Stop Walking on Eggshells?" It mentions this disorder and you are probably right about her. I got the book because I have to deal with a family member that is like this. My family member is much like the Ms. Divine you are describing. Oh, and I rarely get around my family member anymore. They are just too difficult to deal with and they will always make others out to be the "BAD" ones.

    ReplyDelete