BGG

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tracy’s time at the Lounge

In October of 2009 Kathleen Divine put together the Lounge Cruise. I think maybe thirty of us went. I only knew a few of the people who were in our group. Kathleen wanted to stay in the Penthouse suit. Being the diva’s that we are of course we stayed in that room. I paid for my half of the room. At the last moment Kathleen decided she had to bring Jen with us so she could deal with the people in our party and to flat iron her hair everyday. I kid you not, having a hair girl was a must when you have hair down to the bottom of your ass. That was when she was deep into the new hair thing. I made it clear that I was not paying for Jen to go on a cruise and stay in a Penthouse. I have never liked Jen and never will. It is not a secret. I told her straight to her face. The first day I met her she was a bitch and I don’t like it when people talk down to me. You have the wrong woman if you think that will fly with me.

We all had dinner at 8pm as a group. After dinner we had drinks in the ships night club. The day we arrived home from the cruise Kathleen told Jen to get out. Jen had spent most of the cruise telling people that Kathleen treated her like shit. Which was true. Jen was her domestic live in slave at that time. Jen gets kicked out, all is well and peace is back in the house. We met Tracy Melton on the cruise. Tracy was stand offish because Jen was saying all sorts of shit about me and Kathleen. People seem to think I am in some way like Kathleen because I was her friend. People didn’t take the time to even get to know me to find out for themselves. I have heard it so many times since the friendship ended. “You were here BFF so how could I tell you?” I wish some of you had said something. Maybe it wouldn’t have gone on as long as it did and still is. Besides the fact that Jen was on the cruise in my personal space I managed to have fun. When I last spoke to Kathleen she asked me if I have any happy memories left from our friendship. There was so much bad I would have to dig deep, real deep. I will let you know when something happy comes back to my memory.

Shortly after the cruise Tracy and her friends started coming to the Lounge. Kathleen offered Tracy a job working the door with Lauren. At some point Lauren had no car so Tracy would drive all the way to Kathleen's house to pick up the lounge stuff and Lauren. This went on for a really long time. Tracy was also instructed by Kathleen to show up early so that she could make sure her makeup was done to her standards. Tracy had to bring extra clothes or borrow something from me when Kathleen hated her outfit. I would always help Tracy out with clothes if she needed something. Once or twice Kathleen asked me to do Tracy’s makeup. I gave it a try but I am only good at doing my own makeup. The new rules started to happen for Tracy. Tracy was instructed by Kathleen that she couldn’t be friends with the customers. Yet several of Tracy’s friends came to the Lounge because Tracy was there. You can’t flirt with any men, but I want you to be nice to all the customers. You can’t date anyone from the Lounge. You can’t be friends outside of the Lounge with anyone just in case something happens. You have to promote on line every week. You have to get as many people as you can to come to the Lounge that you meet on line. Your FB status must always say single, in case a guy wants to come to the Lounge to meet you. The rules were what ever Kathleen wanted them to be.

Kathleen told Tracy that she would be so pretty if she just lost 100lbs. Yes my fellow fatties, the promoter of a Size Acceptance Lounge is a hater of fatties and not to mention a hypocrite. More than once Kathleen said things like this to Tracy. She would talk about her clothes, her hair, her makeup. Tracy would get bitched at if there was a cute guy and he wasn’t told to sit in Kathleen’s reserved section. Jen would make the rounds and find men for Kathleen to meet. I was told, “It’s my Lounge I get first choice and if you don’t like it stay home.” Yes my friends it was Kathleen's way or no way at all 100% of the time. Tracy worked hard and did everything with a smile. She never talked back or had an attitude. I on the other hand would go to bat for her all the time. I told Kathleen she is sweating because she is running back and forth working at your Lounge and the A/C sucks ass in there. It is hot as hell in there for people of size. Half of the time Tracy would get sent home early so that Kathleen could save money. She would make maybe $5.00 after gas and the back and forth driving out of her way. I asked Tracy why she stayed for a year and a half of hell. Tracy told me that she fell in love with the people. Once upon a time I used to love the people there too.

Once I saw what the men were about it just became a joke. Men would move from woman to woman all night long. Yes people the random BJ’s in the parking lot is true. I was leaving one night and it was happening in the car parked next to me. I had heard the rumors but had not seen it till then. Tracy’s job was to check wristbands as people came and went. Kathleen told her “You’re big and scary like security. They won’t sneak past you.” Kathleen talks about everyone behind their back. If she is in the mood to be even bitchier she will tell you in a passive aggressive way. This is what she refers to as being matter of fact. LOL really? It is called you’re a bitch syndrome and in denial about being Bi-polar. I believe it was mid March when Derek aka The Douchebag started doing security by the front door and Tracy was helping Lauren work the door. I had no idea at the time but he was telling Kathleen that Tracy wasn’t doing her job. She was texting the count as instructed and he made it seem like she was just messing around. One night the drawer was short and Kathleen demanded Tracy work for free to pay it back. I do not for one minute believe Tracy did anything wrong. She counted out before she switched over. Kathleen didn’t ever complain when the drawer was over. Which happens from time to time. Last time that I know about, the cash was over by $180.00. She was happy then but always talked shit when mistakes happened.

Shortly after the Douchebag started working at the Lounge Tracy was moved to guard the side door. Inside sitting next to the speaker is where she was put. The noise was too much so they moved her outside of the side door. Kathleen believed people were getting in the side door. You can only exit the side door and wrist bands are checked. It was just too much for Tracy at this point. She quit which is what Kathleen wanted her to do anyway. Kathleen didn’t want to fire her in case she needed backup for Lauren to get to work. Lauren got a car shortly before Tracy quit. Kathleen made it hell for Tracy. She told her she didn’t want her at the front door. What she was really saying is “I don’t want you in my Lounge so let me stick you outside by the side door”. Tracy and I are still friends and I did talk to her and ask her if she was cool with me doing a Blog on what happened to her. She said she had no issues because I was there and saw it all happen anyway. You still have your real friends Tracy and the Lounge will be gone one day. The bad memories of how you were verbally abused and criticized weekly will fade. Life is short take care of yourself and know your self worth. I am so glad you said enough. Kathleen Divine is a very abusive person and anyone who says other wise is misinformed. What’s left of the Entourage has also been verbally abused by Kathleen more than once. Yet they stay. They will one day say enough as well. No one stays as long as I did. I wanted to believe she was that cool person I met over 15 years ago. I no longer know who she is as a person. What I do know is not positive and Kathleen Divine is toxic.

MoMo out!
Mo & Tracy xoxo
mo tracy
Derek W. Peter arrested on a R/O violation only served four days but sentenced to thirty five. He is still stalking me and wants to kill me. Ladies watch out for him. My restraining order is good for five years. He lives in OC not far from the Lounge.
Derek DB aa

No comments:

Post a Comment