BGG

Saturday, April 7, 2012

The BFL Mafia AKA The Entourage

It has been almost a year since I walked away from the drama. The drama followed me, stalked me, harassed me and even tried to kill me. You would think if Kathleen Divine was truly a friend she would have had my back. Kathleen did not have my back. The majority of the drama was caused by her and the rest of the BFL Mafia. Jessica use to be my chubby buddy and work out with me. Kathleen didn’t like that so she joined us at the gym. Laura and Jessica were BFF’s at the time. Fiona is Laura’s Mom. Morgan was my friend till she decided to stick with Kathleen. When this friendship ended Kathleen told everyone to choose a side. If you didn’t choose then you were out. Jessica is not stupid she was there for the Egg Macmuffin incident. The creamer bottle flew right by her face and she was left speechless. She was done after that and never came back. Morgan was in for the long haul and stuck by Kathleen. Morgan has no idea how evil Kathleen is and will be to her one day as well. Kathleen use to talk mad shit about Morgan and call her all sorts of names. All of a sudden Morgan is the new token black friend. Whew, at least it isn’t me anymore. Kathleen Divine is one of the most insecure people you will ever meet. Everything about her is fake even the tracks and individuals in her hair that is fried. I am not one to talk about a weave since I have one but she really needs to face reality and get a real do.

I love new hair, makeup, lashes, lingerie, cool clothes the works. Being a diva is fun for a night out. Do I feel the need to be a diva daily? Hell no! I am not fake, I don’t even wear makeup unless I am going out to a club or party etc. I am not in denial about who I am in anyway. I am grounded and know I am not perfect. I am a work in progress that can only get better. Kathleen Divine use to make everyone feel like shit when they arrived at her house on Saturday nights. One night she told Jess that if she wasn’t dressed in theme she couldn’t be in the entourage anymore. Laura begged her to stay. Jess was ready to get her bag and go home. Kathleen seems to think she is the best looking woman in her Lounge. I almost said club but it isn’t a club. Clubs have dress codes and security that isn’t drunk every Saturday night. Let me be clear I am talking about Mark the Lounge manager and the job title is a joke. He is her mandatory employee according to the Bar owner. It just makes me laugh when I think about my lines every Saturday. They were the same and I know them by heart.

K: How do I look?
M: You look hot.
K: I look fat.
M: No you don’t and so what you run a Size Acceptance Lounge.
K: You’re right Mo, I will be the smallest one when we get there.
M: Then what are you worried about just get ready and become Ms Divine.
K: I need someone to help me get dressed. Lauren pick out my clothes and lay them on the bed then I will decide later.
M: Lauren how do you deal with her shit? No answer from Lauren because it is just best to not say anything.
K: Mo will you come look at this outfit? How is it?
M: You look good, you always look good. What shoes are you going to wear? Quick subject change to get her mind off of her bad body image issues.
K: I am going to wear my sexy shiny boots.
M: Good idea I love those boots they look hot.
K: Why do I pay Lauren to do my hair if I have to fix it before I go out anyway?
M: That is your choice and if you didn’t buy tracks down to your ass you could do your own hair. Maybe go down a few inches next time.
K: Why do I even bother to pay her I end up fixing it myself anyway.
M: You get what you pay for, if you don’t like it go see Shirley your hair dresser.
K: I won’t pay her to wash and flat iron my hair.
M: Yet again you get what you pay for. If you hate it change it. I know how much you hate change so live with it for now. Who else is going to come to your house, do your hair color and the works for the pennies you pay her.

IMO Lauren deserves more respect and way more money. She does have her license to do hair. I am sure she does this for Kathleen because she needs the money to live just like everyone else. I can tell you this I would never put up with her shit for any amount of cash. Kathleen will work her for over 12 hours every Saturday night. Her day starts at 3pm and ends at 3 or 4am most Saturdays. Much respect to you Lauren for hanging in there as long as you have. I know if she wasn’t sort of family you would be gone by now.

This would go on from around 9pm till we left the house at 11:30ish. Of course as soon as Fiona and Laura arrived they would have to stroke her ego and tell her how good she looked. If Morgan was there she would also have to say how good Kathleen looked. When the driver arrived he would also have to tell her over and over for at least 30 minutes how good she looked. It took hours to get out of the house. If the numbers were low we didn’t get there till midnight most Saturday nights. If you own a business you need to be there for your customers. I was so impressed when I went to Bounce the first time and Lisa was working her own door. That is a real business woman there. Not someone who is faking the entire thing. When I went to Club Curves Shadoe was at her door to greet me. I have no idea why she thinks she is above working her own Lounge. I guess that is the life of an ageing fake diva. I rather be real. I know I am not perfect but I am me 100% of the time. Take it or leave it, your choice. I am so glad Jessica and I were able to form a solid friendship. Kathleen and Laura didn’t want us to become friends for some odd reason. When things are meant to be they are meant to be. I can’t stand the fact that Kathleen to this day pretends to give a shit about me. I can’t stand the fact that she believes her own lies. If you believe it then it isn’t a lie when you say it. For the last year she has been making the minimum payment on the credit card she ran up in my name. If you are such a success then pull the money out of your ass and pay it off. Oh wait you are full of shit so your shit smells just like anyone else’s shit.

How can Kathleen be friends with Fiona after she slept with my ex in our bed across the hall from Kathleen? Kathleen lied to my face when I asked her about it. I just wanted to see if she was going to lie and she did. Liar Liar pants on fire. The dysfunction and the toxic energy is fading slowly. I am still waiting for my stalker to get arrested. Kathleen called me to tell me he left town. I doubt that. For all I know she moved him back in with her or Fiona is paying his bills so her husband doesn’t find out she is a dirty whore. Laura you are just a spoiled want to be rich kid from Santa Ana who moved to Irvine. Another fake bitch in the making thanks to a doormat Mother and Kathleen Divine your other mother. I know you read my Blog and I even posted your comment. I bet you though I wouldn’t, but I did just for you. I hope you feel special for a moment because you look really stupid. Clueless is more like it. If you don’t get it or see it by now I can’t help you. To Kathleen Divine people are disposable and men are meant to be used for any dollar amount they can afford. I had a good laugh when she had to pay for her lovers cab ride home one Sunday morning. By the way he never paid her back as promised. I guess you paid $50.00 to get laid LMAO! You deserve everything that is happening to you. I am just here keeping it real.

MoMo out!
The former BFL Mafia click to enlarge.
 bflmafia1

1 comment:

  1. "Im gonna tell you a bank story, so go ahead switch the style up AND IF THEY HATE THEN LET THEM HATE AND WATCH THE $$$ PILE UP." :D AMEN MoMom!!! Your Blogs always speak the truth. Ill maybe make one soon, when i devote some time.. But, Amen, and I really appreciate how you tell it LIKE IT IS! P.S.: Ive been through similar, just i need to devote time to telling it like it is. Thank you! - Freshley Joseph.

    ReplyDelete