BGG

Friday, March 2, 2012

The Crack Head Continued

Let’s start off with a public service announcement: Crack Kills! Now back to our regular scheduled program The Crack Head Continued. After a long week of drama Kathleen seems to be in complete denial about who Ronnie is. Maybe she let him walk around at the age of 27 calling her Mom because she wanted a kid. Just because she was his foster Mom twenty years ago for a few months doesn’t make her his Mom or a Mother at all. Most Moms don’t treat you like she did my dear crack head. I found myself cooking and cleaning up after grown ass people who were incapable of putting a dish in the dish washer. Ronnie had a tantrum when asked to take out the trash by his Mommy Dearest Kathleen Divine. I couldn’t live like that, I wanted out. Ronnie was a piece of trash who should have been in detox and on some sort of anti psychotic drug treatment. Ronnie said Mom every few seconds. Mom, mom, mom, mom, I wanted to smack him. He was freaking out because he had no friends, no money, but a woman who was willing to be the Mother he never had. He saw a meal ticket. I was trapped in the drama triangle yet again. The only way out was to remove myself from the situation.



Kathleen pawned Ronnie off on Laura Hassan. She is the daughter of the dirty whore Fiona Hassan who slept with my douche bag ex a week after I left. Yeah I mentioned that again just so no one forgets. Once a dirty whore always a dirty whore. Ronnie was on all of our nerves. He was 27 but behaved like a spoiled teenager. I didn’t want to go to the club that night. I had a bad feeling, but Morgan talked me into going. She asked me if I wanted to be home alone in the same house with my ex across the hall. I said ok I will get ready.  Once at the club everyone split up. No one in the entourage hung out together that night. The week before, I was a hot mess and drank too much. I didn’t want to be like that again. I made sure I only had a couple drinks that night. I knew it was going to be my last time at the BFL. I said goodbye to the people that mattered to me. I didn’t want to be there but I was trapped no matter which way I turned. Kathleen left me with few choices and she also made it easy for me to choose me instead of her.



On the drive home Laura sits in the third row with Ronnie. I was up front with the driver. For some reason Kathleen wanted to sit in the back, which is strange since she always sits up front. Next thing I know she is yelling and screaming at Laura. She called her a whore and all sorts of names. It went on and on for at least 20 minutes plus the time we were trapped in the Del Taco drive thru. I didn’t see it because I was up front and they were in the third row. I was told that Ronnie and Laura were making out. Kathleen flipped out and then started yelling at Fiona. She told her that she had no idea how to be a good Mother and her daughter was a fucked up looser. Once in the house the fight continued. Kathleen kicked Laura, Fiona and Ronnie out of the house. Kathleen is staggering around the house yelling at them all to get out. I stood up for Laura and told Kathleen she didn’t deserve to be called names and verbally abused. They got their bags and went home. Ronnie stormed off and acted like he was leaving. He was wasted drunk and so was Kathleen. I for once was the sober one. Which at times was rare, what can I say I drank and the end result was I got drunk. Everyone there that night did the same thing every Saturday night. I was in no way alone when it came to drinking.



Derek the douche bag came down and jumped right on the attack Mo band wagon. I have Kathleen on my right being an insane red bull vodka drunk. Ronnie is drunk on god knows what and douche bag is doing nothing but taking more than his prescribed dose of pain meds from his recent surgery. Kathleen turns her anger towards me for sticking up for Laura. She started yelling and screaming at me and told me to my face that Derek meant more to her than I did, so he was staying. I made sure I was clear and I asked Kathleen “Are you trying to tell me that this douche bag aka Derek means more to you than me?” Kathleen Divine said yes. Ronnie tried to attack me more than once that night. Kathleen stood between us so he couldn’t hit me. I couldn’t believe what was happening. The crack head is yelling at me for yelling at his Mommy Dearest Kathleen. Derek had me backed into the kitchen counter right next to the butcher block full of knives. He was in my face yelling at me.  By now it is 3:30am and after all of the fighting and screaming Kathleen took Ronnie and had him sleep in her room. More than once upstairs he tried to come at me as if he was going to attack me. Why didn’t I call the cops? I have no idea but if I had a do over I would be calling 911 to get Ronnie and Derek out of the house.



Morgan kept me company as I packed. I called my nephew and told him what went down. He said he would be there first thing in the morning to pick me up. I packed as much as I could into my truck so that I would be ready to leave bright and early. Kathleen swears that she doesn’t remember anything that happened once we were at home. She said some hateful mean things that she can’t take back. She said she didn’t remember anything she said to me then gave me a half ass sorry. I am really reaching deep to even say she was sorry because she wasn’t. She of course had to remind me about the weekend before when I was drunk after the club yelling because my ex was living across the hall from me. Sorry, I was a little emotional after all of that stress I was under.  Things went way to far that night. A few more steps and the cops would have been called. I did not feel safe. I couldn’t sleep so I kept packing.  I was so upset when I called my nephew I broke down in tears. He told me to lock myself in my room till the next morning. If I don’t feel safe where I sleep, then it is not the place for me to be.



Kathleen asked me to stay. She was going to Barbados the next day. I said sorry, I have to get out of here. The insanity of being there with her, my ex and the crack head was too much for me. She wanted me to make sure they didn’t rob her while she was gone. Not my problem Kathleen, that you let dead beats live in your home. Why would you live with someone you cant trust? I guess it is lonely at the top so any company will do. Now you have the new entourage of ass lickers because you know their dirty secrets. I wonder how Ronnie felt when you sent him to visit his friend then mailed him all of his stuff? I guess Karma truly is a bitch and always comes full circle. Ronnie your Mommy Dearest Kathleen, was tired of being called Mom every ten seconds. Maybe you shouldn’t have used the wire hangers when you hung up your clothes. You know how Mommy Dearest is when she drinks vodka and red bull. The crack head and the douche bag were silent as my nephews moved me. It was a good idea that they were silent. Ronnie and Derek had nothing to say with my 6’6” tall nephews who could look him in the eye were around. They were both total bitches in the end once I had back up. Any man that would hit a woman is a punk and a bitch. That would be the crack head and the douche bag.



MoMo Out!



Laura and Ronnie the Crack Head

lauraronnie



Kathleen Divine and Derek Peter the Douche Bag

katderek



Fiona the dirty whore with Derek the douche bag. 

fifi derek

2 comments: