BGG

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Anonymous Comment on A Divine Birthday

The real question is why do u keep rehashing old things. If they bothered u that much then why in the world would you not just move on. U act as if u were a battered spouse. The truth is you enjoyed hanging on Kathleen's coat tails and when she got sick of u, u decided to put all your business on blast. Immature. Move on to more important things like ur health. I've known Kat a LONG time and I believe this blog is half true and half BS from a bitter person who misses those coat tails now. I'm sorry your clothes suck. I'm sorry you were so big and it was hard for u to meet a man. I'm sorry u feel as though Kathleen did u wrong but enough is enough. Every blog u make yourself look more pathetic because u act like a victim of abuse!! Kathleen is a nice person, but she will definitely let people do things for her, who wouldn't? People like to be part of her "entourage" u act like u were the founding member when in actuality she's had an entourage of some sort for years. Lori. Cher. David. on A Divine Birthday
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 3/13/12




The above message was one of the comments waiting to be approved. I decided that this deserved it’s own personal answer. I will try and make this as clear as I can for you. I can already see that you have no clue what you are talking about. I am writing my Blog as a way to express myself. We do have a thing in America called freedom of speech. I am not rehashing old stuff. I am expressing my feelings about things in my life. At the time when they were going on I was in shock. Writing about it and looking back has taught me a good lesson about who I call Friend from now on. You mentioning my clothes and my health is not even worth an answer.



I have never ridden on anyone's coat tails. Kathleen Divine use to come to my Big Babes parties before she even had a club. I met her in the bathroom in the middle of an argument with another woman at one of my parties. Since I was the host I played peace maker and everyone went on to have a good time. After Kathleen had a couple club house parties at her apartment building I told her she should throw parties. My business partner KZ and I were tired and ready to get out of throwing events. I also had my Boutique to think about. After six year of parties I was ready to move on. Next time get your facts straight. I am a leader not a follower. I have known Kathleen Divine since 1998. I wonder how long you have known her? How much have you done for her? LOL I did enjoy how you put that though “ Kathleen is a nice person, but she will definitely let people do things for her, who wouldn't?” All that means is she likes to use men for money and gifts.



Talking about the fact that I lost 300 pounds in a way to make it seem degrading wont work on me. My former size never stopped me from meeting men and getting married back then at my heaviest. If you know half is true then the other half is also true since you have no clue what I had to deal with. I was abused by her, let me make sure that was very clear. She was very abusive. Do you really think it is ok to treat a best friend the way she treated me? If you weren’t such a chicken shit you would have used your name. If you know her then I know you, that’s why you hide. Kathleen Divine is as fake a my eyelashes when I get dolled up. Cher and Kathleen had their own issues that have nothing to do with me. Lori is my true friend she knows the evil that has been done to me by Kathleen. She was a witness to so much of it. David was her live in gay, drug addict that took care of her. Yet again another domestic slave. In order to get away from her he turned himself in for a warrant he had outstanding. The man went to jail instead of living with Kathleen one more day. He left everything and turned himself in. That speaks volumes if you ask me.



This is Kathleen being fake because she read my Blog. The part about her cake and table all done by Fiona and Laura. This page shot was also sent to me by someone anonymous. I like to keep it real and people can’t seem to handle the truth. If it makes you feel better to support the aging diva Kathleen Divine then make sure you send flowers, today is her birthday. Remember her rule no flowers from the grocery store, only from a florist. Happy 50th Kathleen Divine. I hope you get everything you deserve. By the way Kathleen I received your threat. How dare you threaten my mom, you are ill. 





 

katbday

 

MoMo out! 

 

5 comments:

  1. Kats fat, ugly & olde! She needs to get out of the BBW scene cuz she's a big phoney! She hates Fat people! Anyone who defends her is LAME!!! The Butterfly Lounge is for Losers!
    -F-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to stay anonymous because admitting I even read this is embarassing!
    My favorite part of your "rant", is when you take credit for BFL! Kathleen doesnt throw parties sweetheart, she created a world for us all to enjoy and whether she is a bitch, old, ugly- whatever you "ranters" call her, she took the whole BBW scene to another level. People do not go to BFL for her! They go to have fun, drink and meet guys/girls-- she facilitates that and does a pretty good job!
    You say you are a leader, I wonder how a leader would let herself be "abused" -- what a joke!!

    My mother taught me a lesson when I was VERY young, that lesson was: People will only do to you, what you ALLOW them to do to you... you were not married to Kathleen, you were her roommmate and could have moved out anytime you wanted. You are NOT a victim and this entire "rant" is a joke! Your bf Derek may have been a psycho, I do not know the man, but I guarantee that if he abused you, it is again because YOU ALLOWED him to! I do not think you are that weak that you would let anyone "abuse" you in the way this blog says things went down.

    Point is Monique, get over it! MOVE ON!! You make yourself look very desperate for attention! In the profile pic of your blog it says "Let your haters be your motivators"...does not look like you are being motivated to do anything except therapeutically blog bullshit!
    It is funny to read, but you should be very careful what you say about people on the internet and make sure you have the PROOF to back it up!! Lawsuits are filed everyday for slander and if I was Kathleen Divine I would sue you and take you for every one of your food stamp dollars!!

    XoXoXo
    www.MoMoBrownisFull-O-Shit.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was that your best shot? If so you failed. You did however make me laugh out loud so I posted your comment. Every time you stick up for her you look stupid. Not to mention you can't stop yourself from reading my Blog. When the rest of the story unfolds she will be the one being sued. She knows it is all true and if she can afford a lawyer then she can pay me all the money she still owes me.

      MoMo out!

      Delete
  3. Monique, look up narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) and recovering from NPD abuse. Even though you weren't dating your friend, your reactions sound very familiar. There are support groups to help you get through it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the info I will look into it.

      Delete