BGG

Friday, February 24, 2012

The Crack Head

It was Fourth of July weekend and Kathleen Divine the former friend told me a story about her foster child. When she was married to Mr. Divine they had foster children. Ronnie was one of them. He ran away and was put back into the system. He has been in and out of jail his entire life. Kathleen had not seen Ronnie in twenty years. Some how they found each other on Facebook. I was not aware that the homeless had Facebook accounts and cell phones. Just a note to self on that one. He gave her a huge sob story about how bad his life has been. He was fresh out of jail and living in Oxnard California under a freeway with other crack heads. She felt sorry for him and decided that she was going to leave the house at midnight to make the two hour drive to pick him up. I told her if you want to help just send him a bus ticket. He insisted that  his world would come to an end if he didn’t get picked up that night. Kathleen asked me to drive her to Oxnard. I said no because we don’t know this guy. Just because he was an abused kid doesn’t mean things in his life have changed. They have only gotten worse hence the fact that he was on drugs and fresh out of jail.

As she is leaving she asked me if I am ok with this. I asked if I had a choice. Nothing else was said and she left. Laura and her mom Fiona were at the house for a BBQ we had earlier so they offered to drive her to pick up the crack head. Derek went with them to try and protect Kathleen lol. At this point Fiona is my friend and I had no idea what a dirty whore she would turn out to be and sleep with my ex a week after I left. Shit happens is all I can say about that now. It is almost 5am when they return and I am still awake. I was not ok at all with a complete stranger in the house. I don’t like strangers who are on drugs and felons. He showed up with a brand new crack pipe in his backpack that Kathleen searched to make sure he didn’t have any drugs or weapons. He was tattooed all over his body and his face. He slept for a few days I guess to detox. That was the morning Derek lied and told me he wasn’t going to the BBQ with me. He slept for a few hours then left and didn’t come home till the next day. I was done, really done. We also had a house guest staying with us visiting from Sweden. The house was a hot mess, a really hot mess. Way too many people there all the time. I felt like the help.

The crack head told us at the dinner table that his tattoos were racial and he use to belong to the Arian Nation while in jail. I of course asked why are you even here in the same house with a black person. He had no place else to go so even living with a “N”#### was better than under the freeway in Oxnard. I don’t think the brotherhood would approve of his desperate move. A committed raciest would rather die than live in the same house with a race that they despise. I told the crack head that his racial shit wasn’t going to fly around me so he could leave now. He began to back peddle and say it was only because he had to choose a side in jail. Kathleen said you know, Mo is my BFF and you can see she is Black. The crack head said he gets the picture. When I put all the pieces together, I was in a place that I am not sure how to even express it. Let me try and break down the facts on this one so I can see them on paper and you can see that I am not crazy.

Ronnie is a crack head
Ronnie is a convicted felon
Ronnie is a raciest pig
Ronnie is a free loader
Ronnie moved into a nice house with Kathleen and started calling her mom again
Ronnie is damaged in more ways than one check, check and check. Got it all down.

The crack head yelled at me for cleaning while he was taking a nap on the couch. He fell asleep watching my TV and the cable that I paid half of. The same couch that is on my credit card waiting for Kathleen to pay off her debt. Kathleen and I had a long talk and I told her this is bullshit and I am out of here. She asked me to stay till she came back from Barbados. At first I said yes to be nice. Then I began to get the real picture of what was going on . How the hell are you going to leave the country for two weeks and want me to babysit the crack head and my ex living in Kathleen's office?. I really truly think she had lost her mind for a minute. I am not sure it has ever come back. She was going to support her sister and bring her husbands ashes home due to his unfortunate passing. Notice I said her sister not Kathleen. Yet the entire trip became about her. She really thought her sister should pay for her ticket to Barbados and pay for everything just because she has more money than her. Seriously Kathleen! This is why you have no relationship with the two sisters you have left. You better kiss some ass and make up because you will need them one day. Your parents wont be here to help you forever. I wonder if your parents know my side of what happened? I doubt it and even if they did I am sure they would be on your side as my parents are always going to be on my side. The difference is my parents tell me when I am wrong and yours wont. To be continued.

ronniekat



No comments:

Post a Comment