BGG

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Time Out Kathleen Divine!

I try to never write a Blog when I am mad. I may be upset as I write about the bad memories, but I wait a few days then read it over, edit, read it again, then do another edit. Sometimes I might even let a friend read it first to get another opinion. I don’t want to come off as overly emotional and speak out of anger. I want to express myself in a clear, concise and factual way. I like to get to the point and make sure you get my point. I am at a level 10 in the time out zone. If there was any sign of chocolate in the house it would have already been eaten. I would deal with the guilt and self loathing later. Nothing else would matter to me right now other than my anger and the need to self sooth. None of the self soothing things on the list from therapy work for me. I found my own outlet and it is this Blog. I love the freedom it gives me. I can pour it all out on the page. I can tell the world how I feel and maybe one person who is in the same boat will have a moment and the switch will click on.

So many of the bad things that have happened to me in the last year are because of Kathleen Divine. I must have had blinders on when I became her best friend. The person who Kathleen Divine is today is not the person I became friends with. I am sure that is because at the time I was in and now I am out. When you’re out the evil begins to happen to you. Kathleen Divine may not be the one to make the calls to report a fake bomb threat, but she is the one who puts the bug in someone’s ear close to her and it will happen. I have no idea why people are willing to give her anything she demands. I helped Kathleen Divine when she was almost out of the game. Her Lounge was about to close and the numbers were under 100 people on any given Saturday night. Kathleen Divine your word is your bond. If you don’t have your word then you have nothing. Kathleen Divine and I made a verbal agreement then a couple months ago she stopped paying.

Kathleen Divine agreed to pay the credit card bill for the things she needed to charge. Now she has decided to not pay her bill even though she knows it is her responsibility. I am tired of my phone ringing at 8am, 8:30am, 3pm, 3:30pm and the last call is around 4:24pm because the bank is calling from back east. I am exhausted emotionally, physically and mentally drained. I truly am at the end of my rope. I have nothing left to give to Kathleen Divine. I know she wants me dead. I ended up in the hospital in June from the stress. If you want me dead so bad then call Derek he is still trying to kill me. He is a fugitive so he could be outside my door any time he feels like it. Why do the evil people think that they can do anything they want to others and not have any consequences for their actions? I am so tired of people fucking me over and trying to use me.

If you aren't my friend then you are an acquaintance. You should be able to tell if you're my friend or not. When was the last time you called me to say hello? When was the last time we just hung out? When was the last time we went out? When was the last time we had girl talk? When was the last time we did anything? If you have to think about it then you know where we stand. Life is too short to have fake friends. I have no idea why I had a fake friend like Kathleen Divine for so long. If you let Kathleen tell the story I am the bad guy. I used her to get in for free to her Lounge that smells like piss, beer and sweaty ass topped off with the rank smell of the free chili and nacho cheese. Nothing worse than talking to someone with nacho breath. I used her to be in the entourage, lol. I used her for the lifestyle, lol. Blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The lifestyle part makes me laugh out loud so hard you have no idea. If that so called lifestyle is ending up living in a senior mobile home community around the corner from my parents then I will keep my lifestyle. At least with my lifestyle I have a foundation and no one can pick up my house and drive it away. Frustrated, livid pissed and just done is as close as I can express to you all how I am feeling at the moment. I just want the drama to end. When random people come up to me and say they love my Blog then I know I am doing something right. These people are also sharing their horror stories with me on what Kathleen Divine did to them. Most of them had things happen to them that even shocked me. Things that I would not have believed if I was still her friend. Do you ever really know someone?  

Everyone has two sides and I make my two sides really clear. I am black and white. I don’t like gray areas, those are just an excuse for bullshit. Stick to the facts is how I like to live. Kathleen Divine I have given you every chance to fix this. What happens next is all on you. You know it really is a good idea that the credit card companies record all of their calls to customer service and the collections department. 
MoMo Out!

This photo was taken in 2004. As you can see she had to check out the competition. The other ass looks better than yours Kathleen so get over yourself. The fans on my old BBW site said so hahahaha.

3 comments:

  1. you just dont seem to get it do you, the debt is yours, in your name, it is your legal responsibility to pay it, you fucked up by trusting someone that clearly has as much finacial responsibility as you have intelligence, now you think after belittling and defaming someone over the internet that they will now suddenly pay up, wake up to yourself cause it wont happen.

    PS, id rather hit that ass than yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ass wasn't an option so let's get that straight. I am sure you can talk to Kathleen maybe she will give you some of her ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know you guys but this all seems terribly immature.

    ReplyDelete