BGG

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Random Losers and The Douchebag of the Week #2

This is the perfect example of the way people have become disconnected from reality due to social media. If I was at the market waiting my turn at the meat counter do you think a perfect stranger would say things to me with no filter at all? I am not saying it wouldn’t happen because strange things do all the time, but the chances are slim.
  • JeanBart
hi there
  • Me hi
  • JeanBart how are you ?
  • JeanBart how are you ?
  • Me fine
  • 2:15 AM
  • JeanBart great
  • JeanBart would you like to chat ?
  • Me we are chatting
  • JeanBart that's right
  • JeanBart which topic you enjoy ?
  • Me how old are you?
  • JeanBart 35
  • JeanBart you ?
  • Me 41
  • JeanBart good
  • JeanBart you like younger male ?
  • JeanBart like 35...
  • Me that is close enough in age to not make a big deal out of it. If you were 25 then we would have a problem
  • JeanBart ok
  • JeanBart now you know I'm adult lol, which topic you enjoy ?
  • Me we are both adults so what is your point
  • Me where are you from?
  • JeanBart France
  • Me California
  • JeanBart I love a topic... but afraid you ran away...
  • Me long way away
  • JeanBart yes true
  • Me i am afraid to ask but go ahead and tell me so I can be done
  • JeanBart if you are afraid... I think you know what I mean... ?
  • 2:23 AM
  • JeanBart right ?
  • JeanBart that's why you ran away ?
  • 2:24 AM
  • JeanBart please ?
  • Me what do u want to say?
  • JeanBart I'm horny.... And I love to share that with you
  • Me then go fuck yourself
 
  • sean S hi
  • 2:22 AM
  • Me hi
  • 2:27 AM
  • sean S hi sorry about that
  • Me sorry about what?
  • sean S i left before?
  • Me so did i
  • 2:39 AM
  • sean S well i love ur pics monique
  • Me thanks
  • 2:41 AM
  • sean S do u like tall men?
  • 2:43 AM
  • sean S gday
I have zero patience for small talk or chit chat with someone in another country. Unless you plan on booking a flight to California so that you can get to know me, then what is the point? The conversation always goes the same so I just didn’t respond. What woman do you know that would say “no I only like short men”.

July 22
Calvin Naidoo
  • I love big women babe
Daniel Everitt
  • Hi Dear,i saw your pics it's cute i think is going to be interesting meeting you and knowing more about you
April 13
Eng Salah
  • love ur pic
    u r toooo beautiful
    can i add u plz ?
June 24
Uby Mayor
  • Hello, my name is Dario, I'm a boy anorexic, weighing only 75 lbs, and I'd like to have a history of great sex with a woman in flesh, who like my bones.
    How much do you weight
June 16
Alok Sharma
  • I love Big girl gear..rear n front

July 12
China Mike
  • hello can you add me pls
These guys have no clue the photo they saw was one or more of the models in an add for www.biggirlgear.com Who writes to a business page on FB and says these things? As you can see these men do. I have no words to express my disgust with these random losers. In the mean time I will just promote the clothing site, happy shopping.
promo1A 
The Douchebag of the week is Kathleen Divine. This is from our last conversation. Of course she has yet to call back to work out the money she owes me. I have of course called, left messages, emails and sent texts. Not one reply since this email. I might have to leave her as the Douchebag of the week till she fixes this problem. It really is a douchebag thing to do, leaving your former best friend drowning in debt that you racked up then promised to pay. My phone rings all day from the bank calling to find out when they will get paid. I have no answers for the bank since Kathleen Divine is avoiding the situation like she always does. Even though age is just a number in her 50 years Kathleen Divine still acts like a child. I am not sure how much longer my body can handle the stress. I have already been in the hospital with congestive heart failure in June. My Lupus is fully active and stress just makes it worse. The pain is unbearable at times. I refuse to die over money and a awful person like Kathleen Divine who Karma will catch up with. How does she sleep at night with all of the negative energy around her? 
7/03/12
From: Kathleen Divine
To: Monique Jurgen
My phone is dead, I am off to bed have to get up at 7:30.
Talk tomorrow night
Kat

  douche 1 2
The latest on Douchebag 1 is below according to the Superior Court website.
Case Summary
Case Number: 11HF3223
OC Pay Number: 6990156
Originating Court: Harbor - Newport Beach Facility
Defendant: Peter, Derek William
Demographics:
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Blond
Height(ft/in) : 6'6"
Weight (lbs): 235
Names:
Last Name First Name Middle Name Type
Peter Derek William Real Name
Larrieu John Paul Alias
Larrieu John Paul Alias
Case Status:
Status: Warrant
Case Stage:
Release Status: Fugitive
Warrant: Y
DMV Hold : N
Charging Document: Complaint
Mandatory Appearance: Y
Owner's Resp: N
Amendment #: 0

MoMo Out!





















5 comments:

  1. Awww, MoMo. Please, try not to let this get to you. The chit-chat from out of country thing, I get that unless you can actually talk to the person, lol. But please, dont let The Negative such as Kathleen and people like her "win." I go on, doing what I do best. I could give up over all the negativity. And that is the goal. DONT let that happen! *hugs* - Joseph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously momo the name monique should be at the top of the list for loser and douchebag of the week.

    It takes to tango, you are allowing these guys from overseas to chat with u in the first place, dont respond to their interest, simple

    If you were stupid enough to loan a credit card to anybody well you reap what u sow,you obviously havent learnt your lesson as your stupid enough to let this debt escalate,

    Your crying poor and your health smokescren is wearing thin, the jamacia cruise, the bbw bashes, the debt could be gone if u were anyway intelligent or responsible

    anyway on with the show, the antics of you and kathleen is more hilarious than hollywoods version of dumb and dumber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea that I had taken a cruise to Jamaica. That was news to me. Since when is going to a bash with my real friends a crime scene? I am the responsible one who helped out her best friend then got fucked over. I guess you missed that memo. I will make sure a trip to Jamaica is on my bucket list. Next time don't hide have the balls to say who you are if you want a real debate.

      Delete
  3. This bashing of one another has to stop, whatever happened to "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all?" We have gotta increase the peace, and stop making each other targets of the other person's anger.

    I believe that everything can work itself out and that childish behavior has to stop. I am 30 years old, and I show maturity in every situation that requires it. This back and forth between Kathleen and Monique needs to be stopped, and the games are unbearable.

    It absolutely amazes me that people who are fully grown adults, have to stoop to a childish level just to try and get things settled. I am not taking sides, but am just looking at this from a spectator's point of view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tamara the best part of your comment was that you state how unbearable this all is. As if you're the one living it...lol...lol I can always find some humor in all of this. Just remember this didn't happen to you. It happened to me and I am the one who is dealing with all of this hell. Not you, me. I wish you had more to offer in your comment, but you are after all just a spectator. Thanks for reading my Blog.

      Delete