BGG

Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Crazy Life Happens Daily!

My life in the last year has been over flowing with up’s and down’s. Every time I thought I could relax more drama would happen. I was consumed by the stress and it made me so sick I was in the hospital. I know that Derek wants me dead, but I am not going to let him or Kathleen Divine kill me. I have learned to have a tough skin from the pain that was intentionally inflicted upon me. If I can handle the pain from all of my illness and not quit, then I will survive all that has happened so far. I know there is more to come. Derek is still a fugitive and according to the Superior Court site an active warrant is out for his arrest. Maybe he will end up in jail and stay there for a while. Never in a million years did I ever think I would be a victim of domestic violence. I can see how and why so many women suffer and stay from the fear. I am not one of those women. I got out before he was able to kill me. Since then he has made criminal threats, was charged for them, served a few days and is on probation. That shows men that they can do what they want and get away with it. Ladies if you ever find yourself in a bad situation with a boyfriend get out fast and don’t look back. I can’t say he won’t stalk you because mine did and that’s why I have a restraining order. The piece of paper won’t save you from the violence, but if he breaks into your house then just shoot him. My restraining order included my parents because he wanted to kill my entire family. He even said he would kill the 3 year old first.
  • Derek Peterz
    • hey PIG, YEAH U, HEY PIGGY PIG PIG PIG PIG; ALL of ur worst fearz will all cum true. u r a piece of shit and I will have your head; Medusa!!!!! WHY DO U KEEP FUKIN WITH ME? I AM OVER YOUR SLOPPY ASS AND KNOWING U & UR FUKED UP FAMILY IZ AN EMBARRASSMENT I CAN NEVER LIVE DOWN! U SUK BADLY U PIG!!! I TRUELY HATE U AND THAT CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS 4 U AND THOZE U CARE ABIUT, NOW FUK OFF AND DIE!!!!!!!
  • Derek Peterz
    October 25, 2011
    Derek Peterz
    • r u stil breethin? not 4 long pig, like a FISH
  • Derek Peterz
    October 29, 2011
    Derek Peterz
    • HEY PIG!! AT THE CAR DEALERSHIP AND SAW WHAT U HAVE DONE TO MY CREDIT SCORE!!! NOW ITZ ON...I KNOW WHERE U ARE!!!
    • LIKE A FISH!!!
    • OINK OINK, CHOKE, CHOKE!!!! EAT SHIT JAIL BIRD!!
As you can see Derek is crazy and dangerous. He was in a manic episode when he thought he could buy a car with no job and no money. Needless to say therapy has kept me sane. My Blog has also been an amazing outlet for me. I love it when I run into random people and they share something they loved about my Blog. I know more people wish they could speak out in the BBW Community. I have nothing to lose. I am matter of fact is how Kathleen Divine use to describe me and herself. I am matter of fact in a nice way till you make me mad. Then I get serious. Kathleen Divine is matter of fact in a verbally abusive way. She likes to rub your face in the pile of shit and will for the rest of your life remind you how you have failed her. I am exhausted and my health is not 100% at the moment. I am fighting an illness with no cure, but each day I make it is another day with my family. Time is borrowed and in 2013 I want to be in a better place. I want to believe in humanity again. I want to trust people again and take my time getting to know them first. Anything worth having is worth the wait. Kathleen Divine use to try and make me feel worthless in the end of our friendship. I know I am worth a lot to plenty of people who love me and truly care. In the end Kathleen Divine you lost the best friend you will ever have. Now that the dust has settled are any of those people in the entourage still there for you? Anyone can see from the photos that you are now party of one. It is sad that we won’t be old on the porch passing the joint back and forth talking about the crazy fun shit that we use to do.

Next month I will be 42 years old. When I was 27 years old my Doctor told me I wouldn’t live to see 30. I beat the odds and I am still here. I even died and came back. Now that is dedication to living if you ask me lol. Not once but three times it happened to me. I was told I am needed here and I have a purpose. I am doing the best I can right now to make sure my life is moving in a positive direction. Once the lawsuit is over I can walk away and never look back at Ms. Divine. Maybe over time I will forget her and all the evil she has done to me. It will be nice for once to have a happy ending and some justice in the end for me the victim in all of this. People seem to forget I have every reason to be mad and there is no time limit on how long it takes me to get over it. I may never forgive Kathleen Divine for everything that happened. I know I won’t ever forget her and not in a good way.
MoMo Out!
POS

4 comments:

  1. You cant take blood from a stone, in other words you wont get a cent out of me bitch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt that this is really Kathleen posting but I let you have your comment. Hope that made you feel better.

      Delete
  2. Too bad your dr wasnt right. Would of been awesome if you died at 30.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are on sick person to wish death on another person. Just sick, seek help asshole.

      Delete