BGG

Friday, August 10, 2012

Douchebag Update

Derek Peter the douchebag AKA John Paul Larrieu is now a fugitive. I would laugh out loud but it isn’t funny. It has never been funny, but some people still seem to think I am over reacting. By the way those people can kiss my ass. They have no idea the hell I have been through. Derek is the kind of guy that can get away with murder. I just don’t want to be the one who has the crime scene tape outside of my house. The detective working the criminal threats case told me that it was solid. He could possibly receive a sentence of seven to ten years if convicted. He was convicted and if you click on the photo you can see his entire case summary. I guess it is OK to tell your ex that you are going to kill them, their parents, brothers and my little 3, 5 and 6 year old niece and nephews. I don’t think it is OK in any way. I have been fighting the system for almost a year. The system does not help the victim. The system only helps you when you are dead or almost dead. The system is the entire reason why women die from domestic violence every single day. The system is also the reason there are women in jail who killed their husband or boyfriend because she got sick and tired of being abused. I was starting to sleep at night when I found out he was in jail. I went on vacation and I knew he couldn’t find me out of the country. Now that I am back I have tried to keep that relaxed Island vibe. It was working but now he is a fugitive. That just made me laugh out loud saying it a second time “fugitive”. See I can still see the humor in this and how insane the entire thing is. I still stand by my prior statement, which is if Derek was a black man he would have already been in jail doing hard time. But since he is a white man he was let go due to over crowding in our prison system. In two reports he is listed as a black male. That was the reporting officer making the assumption while taking the report that because I am black that means my boyfriend is also black. Free Black Derek, he might be doing time for the wrong crime.  
DP 2011 CT           DP aug 2012
Ladies for the record it is not OK to ever be abused by your mate. No verbal, mental, emotional or physical abuse is ever OK at any time during or after a relationship. Men it is not OK to stalk, threaten, verbally, mentally, emotionally or physically abuse your mate. Treat the one you are with how you would like to be treated. I hope that includes love, kindness, compassion and respect. If it isn’t working out for one person or the other then get out while you still can and never look back. I have to mention this to be fair to the men. Ladies try your best not to abuse your mate. I know at times you want to hit him with a pot of hot oil, but they aren’t worth going to jail for domestic violence. Remember there is something called self defense. In that case all bets are off kick his ass. That will conclude my public service announcements.
MoMo Out!
Derek DB b

2 comments:

  1. Go Monique!!!!! I can't to hear the words that this guy is serving his time (finally), From Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monique, I was so worried when you weren't posting and so glad to see that you were on vacation. I say a prayer for your peace and safety everytime I read your blog. Your writing is engaging, smart, and funny. You need to start selling Team Momo shirts that say "Free Black Derek"

    ReplyDelete