BGG

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Random Losers & The Douchebag of the Week

I posted these as they were written to me on Facebook. I know how to use spell check but as you will see these men don’t. Ladies if you know a douchebag and have proof of his douchebag ways please feel free to post a comment. Or if you would like to nominate someone to be the douchebag of the week write to me. Remember you need proof of what he did to you. According to the urban dictionary this is the definition of a Douchebag.
Thesaurus for douchebag:
douche asshole idiot loser tool fag jerk dick faggot moron bitch dumbass retarddouche bag gay douchebaggery ass bag cunt prick more...
1. Douchebag
An individual who has an over-inflated sense of self worth, compounded by a low level of intelligence, behaving ridiculously in front of colleagues with no sense of how moronic he appears.


Prince Oheneba Ofori Amoako

May 11
Prince Oheneba Ofori Amoako
  • HELLO PRINCESS
    I GUESS YOU DOING GREAT ,ANYWAY AM PRINCE BY NAME , I JUST LOOK THROUGH PROFILES AND GOT TO SEE YOU..I THOUGHT OF NOTHING BUT HONESTLY FELT TO SEND YOU A NOTE TO REQUEST A PERMISSION TO BE A FRIEND TO YOU ..IT WILL REALLY BE A PLEASURE TO HAVE SUCH A TREMENDOUS LOOKING LADY LIKE YOU REPLY ME WITH EVEN HI....I WILL BE LOGGING IN EACH AND EVERY SECOND TO CHECK MY IN BOX IN OTHER TO SEE IF MY DREAM HAS REALLY COME TRUE TO RECEIVE A MESSAGE FROM A WOMAN LIKE YOU...if YOU LIKE ME JUST ADD ME AND TALK TO ME
    UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU ..TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND HAVE A GREAT DAY .

  • Julius Atta
    • HELLO BABE!
      THANKX 4 D ADD!
  • Monique Jurgen
    June 28, 2010
    Monique Jurgen
    • No problem
  • Julius Atta
    June 6
    Julius Atta
    • Dear monique, let them say wot they like about you! I like you. One man's meat is anoda man's poison. You are my heart desire because you are fat. I am your secret admirer. Love you!
  • Kelechi Victor Asagwara
June 3
Kelechi Victor Asagwara
  • hw r u doin want to get to knw nd make u my queen.reply luv u
Edward Maina
June 2
Edward Maina
  • hii Monique, i want to tell u, u look cute n one of your pics the one you are sitting on the bed,reallly you are allow me to tell you ,beautifull,sure. 
 
This is the douchebag of the week “Bryan Addison”
  • Bryan Addison
    • we talked briefly at the butterfly lounge once, your a classy woman
  • Bryan Addison
    May 29
    Bryan Addison
    • would you like to have your feet licked and your toes sucked?
  • Monique Jurgen
    May 30
    Monique Jurgen
    • If you think I am so classy then why are you treating me like some sort of trick? I don't know you on any sort of intimate level so you need to show me some basic respect. If I was into those things now you will never know the answer. WTF ever happened to romance!
  • Bryan Addison
    May 30
    Bryan Addison
    • we can have romance
    • i would love romance if i didnt think you would break my heart but i heard that yopur a player
    • i thought all you would be interested from me in is a toe sucking
    • i am the toe sucker for the bbw's
    • i have even licked goddess pattys feet
    • katheryn told me i could lick feet at her club  (AKA. Kathleen Divine)
    • i would love romance but i am not so sure your interested in that from me
    • basicly i am a muscle bound whore for bbw's
  • Monique Jurgen
    May 30
    Monique Jurgen
    • I am not a player and don't believe everything you hear. I am not interested in anything with you at all. I am sure you will find plenty of other women who are into you and the feet thing. Bye.
  • Bryan Addison
    May 30
    Bryan Addison
    • im sorry if i disrespected you goodbye
On June 14, 2012 I posted a photo of the man who plays the part of Eric Northman on True Blood. I think that man is hot hot hot. Once I posted it Bryan Addison had to add in his 2 cents.
Hot!
403566_3632663409808_414037517_n
Not Hot!
brian addison

  • Bryan Addison thats a hot guy!! lol
  • Yesterday at 12:44am · Like

  • Monique Jurgen Don't be such a hater Bryan just because you aren't hot.
  • Yesterday at 12:48am · Like · 1


  • Bryan Addison i am nhot a hater i said hes hot and cause what your not either lol
    Yesterday at 12:49am · Like


  • Bryan Addison monique i want to thankyou i just realized something I have a better chance of getting with shannen doherty than you do of getting with him lol
    Yesterday at 12:52am · Like


  • Zenon A guy who shaves or waxes his armpits. Impressive. ;-)
    Yesterday at 1:09am via mobile · Like


  • Bryan Addison he shaves his pubic hair also, sexy that turns me on lol
    Yesterday at 1:10am · Like


  • Bryan Addison i wonder if hes ever been dumped by a woman lol
    Yesterday at 1:11am · Like

  • Monique Jurgen OMG I love white men. Was once married to a white man.
    Yesterday at 1:46am · Like · 1


  • Bryan Addison then he dumped you lol
    Yesterday at 1:57am · Like

  • Monique Jurgen WTF is wrong with you Bryan Addison? Are you mad I rejected you because you have zero respect for women. I left my ex husband so shut your mouth because you don't know me. Once you see this you can go fuck yourself! Loser
    17 hours ago · Like


  • Bryan Addison no he left you and no you didnt reject me its a joke I say it to all the fat whales just ask all the girls at the club i said it to all them. You did leave you and the next guy will leave you after you finish blowing him, so start to enjoy sucking dick cause thats what you hyave to do to get the guy to stay and when you think hes in love with you just remember anyone with a mouth can do what you do for him lol
    11 hours ago · Like


  • Bryan Addison and i will go fuck my self theres no shame in that only when i do it i will be thinking of shannen doherty instead of fat whales lol
    11 hours ago · Like


  • Bryan Addison The club i go to, if you walked in the room all of the guys would roll on the floor laughing, the same guys you think are hot would roll on the floor laughing at you if you walked in their club. So be nice to those guys at the fat girl club you fat whale hoe take what you can get lol
    10 hours ago · Like
Ladies this is just one drop in the bucket of douchebags. I believe there is an epidemic that is world wide. I have no idea where they have sent the good men. If I knew I would surly tell all of you single women who are holding out for a good one. As of July 4, 2012 I will reach the one year mark of being single. Every time I think maybe I am ready to start just talking to a man they break out the douchebag card. I wonder how many card carrying members there are in the douchebag league? I know the men who read my Blog will be quick to judge and defend men by saying “we aren’t all bad guys.” I hope to one day meet one of the good men. I am in no way holding my breath on that one. I think my odds of winning the lottery would have a better shot. I have been over men for the last year. I see no signs of men coming back into my life. I really am happy without a man in my life. I have my family and friends who are there for me through thick and thin. If I never date again, never have another boyfriend or another husband I am truly ok with that. My life is still a work in progress. I live for me and I like doing what I want when I want to. Just the thought of being used, lied to or taken advantage of again by some douchebag is enough to keep me away from men all together. I rather be alone than with someone who doesn’t make me happy. Derek was as sweet as apple pie when I first met him in early 2011. He met my family, hung out with all of us, played with the little kids in the family and told me every day how much he loved me. Then he decided to take his bipolar crazy ass off of his meds. He went into a manic episode, stalked me, started using drugs, slashed my tire, drained all of the oil out of my truck and threatened to kill me and my entire family. Even the little ones who are now 5 & 6 years old, he said he would kill unless I did what ever he said. Being the strong woman that I am, I changed his rules, got the restraining order, reported every violation and the DA dropped the charges against him for the vandalism case. Even with his admission of the crime the DA dropped the ball. Last week in Florida a woman was set on fire by her ex shortly after a judge had denied her restraining order. Ladies you have to fight for yourself and never let a man treat you less than you are worth. If you don’t have self-respect and know your worth then why would a man give a shit about you or your feelings. Needless to say it would take an act of God to get me to trust any man ever again. I just wait for the let down and they always do something to let me down. I am done with all of that. I take care of myself and I don’t need any man to help me do that. Life is good now and I vowed to myself that if I am ever in a situation that is going bad I am just going to leave like I did with Derek. He did serve 4 days of a 35 day sentence for violating the restraining order. Thank you Kathleen Divine for letting my ex live with you while he was stalking me. On a happy note there is a warrant out for his arrest. I don’t have all of the details but as long as he goes to jail I will take any charge that will get him put away. I am not a man hater. I have a few male friends who I can talk to openly and they are always giving me advice about the games men play. I already know the games and I am not playing.
MoMo Out!
 
Personal Information from www.ocsd.org 
Peter, Derek William
DOB:
03/11/1969
Sex:
Male

Race:
White
Height:
6' 06"

Weight:
235
Hair:
Blonde

Eye:
GRY

Warrant File Number: 03446988
Type of Warrant:
Bench Warrant

Court of Issue:
Harbor Justice Center - Newport Beach

Court Warrant Number:
11HF3223

Court Appearance Condition:
Mandatory

Warrant Degree:
Felony

Charge 1:
POSS DANGEROUS DRUGS

Bail Amount:
$ 25000.00


3 comments:

  1. LOL!
    This guy's a trip. I can't even deal with losers like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its to bad that the internet is ruining the whole ideal of common decency, respect, and in general emboldening people to turn in a race of douchery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that guy actually thinks he is comparable to the actor in the pic? He is delusional and GROSS. I wouldnt pee in his mouth if he were dehydrating on the desert. Give em hell girl!!
    LisaInNC

    ReplyDelete