BGG

Friday, June 22, 2012

My Stalker

Every time I think Derek is gone something happens. On the way to my nieces bridal shower a man driving a single cab small truck slammed on his brakes in front of me. I was going south on the 14 FWY early afternoon on the 16th. I was able to stop in time and not hit him, which is what he wanted. He ended up swerving onto the side of the road. I made a quick lane change and was out of there. I looked over at the man as I flipped him off and it looked just like Derek. The hair, the hat he always wears, the glasses and so on. If it wasn’t Derek then he has a twin brother. Which could be possible since Derek was adopted. He told me he had no reason to look for his biological parents. The man in turn flipped me off and started calling me the same names that Derek once called me. Names like cunt and nigger. Those were his favorite two. Was that a coincidence? I don’t know. I thought I had gotten away from him and he drove around me in the carpool lane. I was in the fast lane and he swerved his truck and tried to run me off the road. My Mom was in the car behind me and saw the whole thing. He almost ran her off the road as well. Thank God we are both really good drivers. I drive a big truck so don’t mess with me I will run you over if I have to. The insanity continued for a few miles down the freeway. I am trying to drive, not kill anyone while I am being stalked on the freeway and call 911 at the same time.

He kept driving past me then slowing down in front of me. It was a crazy chase all over the freeway. I was able to give 911 the majority of his plate number. He had a tow ball right in the middle of his plate so it blocked one number. I am so tired of this man trying to kill me. What did I ever do to this man to make him want to kill me? Nothing that I can think of. Derek has a warrant out for his arrest. How fucking hard is it to find him? He has lived in Costa Mesa for quite some time now. He still drops by the Lounge to bullshit with Mark. He came by and told Mark that he was moving back to New Mexico. I was told this information by Kathleen Divine and she also told me not to worry I am sure he is gone. Also bullshit so that I would let my guard down. Not for one second did I believe her. Can you imagine having to deal with the lies, stress, anger, anxiety, betrayal and the frustration I have been dealing with for the last year? I know people judge me on the things I write about in my Blog but that’s your own problem. I truly started this Blog to help myself and maybe help other people see that they are not alone.

The Bridal shower was a huge success. I did not let this episode screw up my entire day. I did have to drive a different route to the party so that I wasn’t followed. Derek is alive and hooked on drugs. He is bipolar and off of his medication. By now I know he is far gone from what people tell me when they see him wandering around on 19th street in Costa Mesa. He goes to the pool hall and local bars in the area. The warrant is for drugs so he is in deep. He is manic, unstable and capable of anything. Mental illness is unpredictable. I was just waiting for the bullet to fly through my truck window and hit me in the head. It isn’t bad enough that I have a million and one health problems, but I also have an ex that wants me dead. He really wants to kill me and he isn’t going away till he is either in jail or he is dead. My plate is over flowing with loads of stress. The next time someone tells me I sound bitter and angry in my Blog they should really think about how it would feel if the shoe was on the other foot. I am sure you would see things very differently. The saddest parts is I know he had a girl that he met at the Lounge and she has been helping him out. Does she live in a fucking bubble? Does she not know he should be in jail? Is she just stupid and desperate? For the love of God you crazy stupid bitch turn him in! If any of you know where he is just call the police and let them know where he is. You don’t have to tell them your name. I really need your help on this one people in OC.

MoMo Out! 

Personal Information from www.ocsd.org
Peter, Derek William
DOB:
03/11/1969
Sex:
Male

Race:
White
Height:
6' 06"

Weight:
235
Hair:
Blonde

Eye:
GRY

Warrant File Number: 03446988
Type of Warrant:
Bench Warrant

Court of Issue:
Harbor Justice Center - Newport Beach

Court Warrant Number:
11HF3223

Court Appearance Condition:
Mandatory

Warrant Degree:
Felony

Charge 1:
POSS DANGEROUS DRUGS

Bail Amount:
$ 25000.00

wanted
 

3 comments:

  1. Mo, I am so sorry this continues. You deserve some emotional space from this horrible person. Your body and mind need a respite from all of this to heal and recharge. You are a strong, powerful woman never let this obvious low life diminish one sparkle of the star that you are.

    Kisskiss,
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOMO!! OMG!!! THIS IS FUCKING *INSANE*! I'm glad you're ok but Corpus Chrispy! This mofo belongs behind bars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy WeatherspoonJune 23, 2012 at 7:49 PM

    Monique, I'm soo sorry about everything that you're going through. You are a very strong person to survive all the hardships you been through. This horrible person will definetely pay for what he did to you. What goes around comes around. Keep being the strong beautiful woman that you are.

    ReplyDelete