BGG

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Feeder Discussion Part 1

clip_image001 Tree Tee Vee
May 2, 2014
  • That feederism world is wack.com I don't know why being attracted to a BBW has to be linked to some type of weird fetish.-This Is Tree TV tagged Monique Jurgen

  •  BC Carter: Amen!
May 2 at 4:54pm
  • Tree Tee Vee: BC Carter I'm doing a full segment on This Is Tree TV about the world of feeders. I'm smashing and denouncing that weird stuff.
May 2 at 5:00pm
  • BC Carter: Good! I've pissed off so many people over that craziness
May 2 at 5:04pm
  • Tree Tee Vee: Oh really BC Carter??? Well I hope they don't be hush hush when I dig in they chest and denounce everything they about.
May 2 at 5:06pm
  • Tree Tee Vee: I actually would like their feedback and for somebody in that world to explain the logic or normal to that super stupid stuff. #JustWaitTillMyVideoComeOutSmashingAllThemOwns
May 2 at 5:09pm
  • BC Carter: Oh trust me the feeders will stand proud and the 800lb feedees will claim how happy they are BULLSHIT!
May 2 at 5:09pm
  • Tree Tee Vee: I wanna see them stand proud BC Carter. I wanna make sure they attentive when I hit them with the stone cold truth. Funny thing is it's a lot of them watching this post right now but they on hush hush lol.
May 2 at 5:13pm
  • BC Carter: Lmao IKR
May 2 at 5:15pm
  • Tree Tee Vee: Lmao^^^
May 2 at 5:16pm
  • Scott Winter: I think I'm qualified to speak on this, since I get asked in every interview if I'm a feeder and have to explain that I'm looking for women who are already my type, I'm not in the business of growing people or shrinking people (although I have NO problem helping women film these scenes for their fans, why would I, it's paid entertainment).
    But hating on it is just that, it's hating. People out there having fun, just doing them. Being upset about it is the same thing as being upset about gay people or interracial dating, etc. It's just some other person's life that doesn't affect any of our wallets or plans for the weekend. I say let 'em do what makes them feel spiritually satisfied, doing the opposite is just a waste of your time.
    They don't represent us just cuz we like big girls too, unless the person placing that judgment is painting with really, really broad strokes.
May 2 at 5:21pm
  • Tree Tee Vee: I'll be interview Monique Jurgen who was actually a part of the feeder world to give us some more insight. I've seen lots of girls die from being involved in that stuff, and their death was a absolute result of them indulging in that feeder world.
May 2 at 5:27pm
  • Tree Tee Vee: I got major love for BBWs but I ain't about to encourage them to indulge in stuff that could result in their death.
May 2 at 5:29pm
  • BC Carter: Thank you! It DOES involve others. If you eat till you can't move, who supports you? Who pays the medical bills?
May 2 at 5:31pm
  • Tree Tee Vee: I guess you right Scott Winter I am hating feeders. LOL imma keep hating that weird stuff my nizzle. #TreeIsDaFeederHater
May 2 at 5:38pm
  • Scott Winter: I think this is kind of at odds with the "we're just asking for acceptance" movement. It's like telling gay person to act straight, or whitewashing someone. It's saying "we support fat people, but you have to act a certain way". I don't know if it's fair to say that someone who has never been over 400 pounds (or bigger) can say how a person that heavy should live. If they can make a living doing erotic videos it's hard to fault that. You don't see 400 pound secretaries. You don't see 400 pound waitresses. Where are the jobs, where is the money supposed to come in. That said, I don't think I ever met a real life feedee though. I've never been of that mind where I thought a woman NEEDED to gain weight to satisfy me eyes. She's either hot, or she's not and I move on. Every now and then you see someone on TV saying they're bout that life, but it never really feels legit. I don't wanna name names and point people out of a crowd, but it seems like they're just doing it for the entertainment and the money. The women I've met that use it as a source of entertainment/occupation are the kind of women that just eat what they and don't care if they gain or lose. Don't know if I've ever encountered an actual feedee Again, if you're point is "who pays the medical bills", the answer is not you. Unless you're doing that "2 cents of my taxes went to you fat people" stuff, and if that's your angle you should be standing outside of tobacco stores preaching the same stuff. Fat people have been a vulnerable target for so long, it's not a good look to see that kind of judgment from other fat people. In-fighting can't lead to the acceptance that we seek. But I don't mind disagreeing and building through convo. That's how we all evolve into better adults, and you certainly have your heart in the right place.
May 2 at 5:39pm
  • Tree Tee Vee: LOL see I can even admit when I'm hating. #AintNoShameInMyGame
May 2 at 5:40pm
  • Tree Tee Vee: Scott Winter you my nizzle for life, we can agree , disagree but it still isn't going to change the Luv I got for u. A few people very close to me have been affected by this feeder stuff, some have even died as a result of it. I'm just taking my stand on it, I actually hear them feeder people are rather aggressive and will fight you over this issue.
    I hope they come and get me, I'm at my best under pressure.
May 2 at 5:49pm
  • Scott Winter: The love is mutual big bro. Never met a woman who died as a result of active gaining, I would assume there's an entire industry of documentary people from all over the globe would be quick to hop on that. The Dr. Phil's and Dr. Oz's of the world. But just because I haven't seen it doesn't mean it never happened, I suppose. I know there's a small (like a miniscule 0.001 %) demographic of dudes that have irresponsibility and maybe even a shade of malice in their fat-loving ways. So I see you working. I'm just trying to keep us from segregating those who love the big girls. We're all one, and you're right that some of these brothers could learn a little about the difference between entertainment and reality. But looking for people to disapprove of by categorically placing them in clicks is just gonna put anger and intolerance in your heart. And fuck, I still want you on a couple tracks for this next solo LP..
May 2 at 5:57pm
clip_image004
  • Bella Artista: I have done feeder cam but I eat my salads instead of fattening foods. They still pay because the ones I deal with really don't care what is going in me, they just want to watch me eat. I don't understand, but I don't care either. I needed to eat my salad anyway, so.. yum yum! LMAO I have also eaten other healthy foods like fruit and things like that.
May 2 at 6:10pm

· clip_image005
  • Rob Mc This is what society thinks about FA's.
May 2 at 7:44pm

· clip_image006
  • June Motherwolff FA,s?
May 2 at 7:46pm
  • Tree Tee Vee: True Rob Mc it is what society thinks about the BBW world.
May 2 at 7:50pm
  • Tree Tee Vee: June Motherwolff "F.A." Means Fat Admirer.
May 2 at 7:51pm
  • Bella Artista: June, FA means Fat admirers AKA guys who like the curves, the wiggles, the cellulite, the rolls.... LMAO
May 2 at 7:51pm
  • Tree Tee Vee: Scott Winter I ain't forgot bro, I was in a slump but now I hear music in my head again.
May 2 at 7:51pm
  • June Motherwolff: ok. I learn something new all the time.
May 2 at 7:52pm
  • Tree Tee Vee: Yes Bella Artista all that good stuff;)
    #UltimateFA
May 2 at 7:52pm

  • Bella Artista: True FA's are not in the closet about it either. They are loud and proud. LMAO
May 2 at 7:52pm
  • Theron Mitchell: I feel you Scott Winter to each there own. No one should judge anyone but I see Tree Tee Vee point too. If feeding is leading to death that's a concern and if someone is intentionally gaining up to 400 lbs. Due to the feeding lifestyle is a concern also people who are in the community who is strictly here for a fetish is not a good reason
May 2 at 9:30pm

 clip_image008
  • Monique Jurgen: Feeders are the anti-Christ and should all burn in hell. Better yet burn them alive in a public square so we can watch them suffer. Because they have spent decades feeding and killing SSBBW's. It is a way to control the feedee. Once you pop and die or you get to big for them to wipe your ass for you then they walk out on you. This is no fucking joke and it is a sickness inside of them feeding off of your own addiction to food and your own need to self sooth. Food makes you happy so your man feeding you makes you happy right? Wrong he is just feeding you to get his rocks off. He doesn't care if you eat yourself to death. In fact your death would be the money shot!
May 2 at 9:56pm
  • Tree Tee Vee: Bingo Monique Jurgen!!!
    #Preach!!!!
May 2 at 9:56pm
  • Tree Tee Vee: Now we getting down to the nitty gritty... Preach that truth Monique Jurgen.
May 2 at 9:58pm

  • Monique Jurgen: Bella Artista sorry friend but you are full of shit. They don't pay to see you eat a fucking salad! I was a former pay site model and they want to see you eat real food. Tell the truth sister girl. I was once also paid to eat and salad was never a request. Cookies, fried chicken, pizza, chips, chocolate that's what they paid $2.99 per min to see. Oreo day was every Tuesday.
May 2 at 9:59pm
  • Bella Artista: I have been paid several times to eat salad and healthy foods. I know there is no way to prove that, but I have no need or desire to lie about it. Its not a daily thing, but it has happened.
May 2 at 10:01pm
  • Bella Artista They never requested I eat salad.. they requested a foodie, and I told them I only eat healthy foods so if they want me to eat on cam they are going to have to deal with it being healthy food. LMAO
May 2 at 10:01pm
  •  Monique Jurgen: I am a veteran SSBBW so I know that's a bold face lie on the salad. No feeder would ever request salad or any healthy foods. They would ask me to squash oranges. So they could watch them explode under my weight. They paid to see me eat real food.
May 2 at 10:03pm
  • Tree Tee Vee: I know plenty of women that do it, even some of my homegirls...one thing I can say they never got requested to eat a salad.
May 2 at 10:04pm

  • Bella Artista: EVERYONE who knows me knows I don't lie. I hate people who do lie. I have no reason to lie. Maybe the people paying me were not a typical feeders or something because I still got/get my $3 per minute.
May 2 at 10:05pm

  • Tree Tee Vee: They get requested to eat all unhealthy fattening food cause the feeder wants them to get fatter.
May 2 at 10:05pm
  • Dedrick Clayton: Cuz they just don't like em!
May 2 at 10:07pm
  • Monique Jurgen: OK Bella Artista what ever you say. But feeders want you to gain. 1 plus 1 = 2 not salad.
May 2 at 10:07pm
  • Bella Artista: I am not a foodie, I am a tease on cam.. so when I get a request to eat on cam and I tell them all I have is fruit or salad, they pay... I tease by making all those sexy noises like its a dick instead of a salad and they wack off to that. LMAO
May 2 at 10:07pm
  • Monique Jurgen: What ever pays the bills, even salad works now a days.
May 2 at 10:08pm
  • Bella Artista: LOL
May 2 at 10:08pm
  • Bella Artista: Hey it is chicken salad with lots of nuts soooooo. HAHAHAHA
May 2 at 10:09pm
  • Monique Jurgen: Any behavior that can cause death with your partner is not OK in my book. Feeders are out of control and need to stop the bullshit. They are like the crack dealer dating the crack whore. Never get high on your own supply. Feeders are the devil. Pure sickness inside their head that makes them hard over watching me eat a cookie.
May 2 at 10:13pm
  • Bella Artista: I agree with you 100% on that which is why I don't eat unhealthy foods just for a lousy $3 per min.
May 2 at 10:14pm
  • Bella Artista: I tease, I dance, I workout... I get paid to do all that so I don't need to eat foods I don't even like to eat in the first place. LOL
May 2 at 10:15pm
  • Bella Artista: And I boss people around on cam.. It is soooooo fun!!!
May 2 at 10:15pm
  • Monique Jurgen: Then why do it at all? It can only lead to negative things happening.
May 2 at 10:15pm
  • Bella Artista: Its fun! Getting paid to boss guys around.. Hahahaha I'd be crazy NOT to do it. LMAO
May 2 at 10:16pm
  • Monique Jurgen: Being a dom and being fed is two different jobs.
May 2 at 10:18pm
  • Monique Jurgen: This post won't be good for your biz.
May 2 at 10:20pm
  • Bella Artista: I agree. Like I stated before I am not a foodie, but the few times guys have requested me to eat on cam I told them I would only do it if the food was my salad, or fruit (whatever I was going to eat anyway). Judging by your statements, I can only conclude that they were not true feeders... maybe testing out the water, or just enjoy watching things go in my mouth? LMAO
May 2 at 10:20pm
  • Bella Artista: For who's business? LOL. I could care less about mine. Its more of a hobby for me. I don't do all that caming 8 hours a day crap. I sign in when I have built up aggression and want to get paid yelling at guys. HAHAHAHAHA. I have two real jobs under a completely different name, and I am the boss at both of those jobs. Been doing it this way for three years now and loving every minute of it.
May 2 at 10:23pm
  • Monique Jurgen: You went from several times to now a few times. You should just stop now because you are talking in circles and contradicting yourself.
May 2 at 10:24pm
  • Bella Artista: It was several times, a few times is a comparison to how many people pay to cam. It is not a contradiction; you are so eager to fight over nothing that now you are reading into things. I am sorry you had such a horrible experience caming; don't take it out on me please and thank you.
May 2 at 10:26pm
  • Monique Jurgen: Scott I have to call you out on your bullshit. I was a 550lbs boutique owner. Just because you are over 400lbs doesn't mean you have to do feeder videos or become a feedee.
May 2 at 10:28pm
  • Monique Jurgen: Bella Artista I didn't have a bad cam show. I hate feeders. They are evil.
May 2 at 10:29pm
  • Bella Artista: I understand love. I was not meaning to sound as though I am sticking up for them. Obviously what I thought was a feeder is something completely different... and I leave this conversation on that note. Much love.
May 2 at 10:31pm
  • Monique Jurgen: LOL peace out. I am sure you knew what a feeder is. Every BBW knows now a days. They are creepy men with a sick fetish. Some of them who paid you to eat salad are one in the same.
May 2 at 11:14pm
  • Scott Winter: ??? Monique, you can call whoever you want.. But what you CAN'T do is go back and enjoy your Friday night. While the rest of us were living it up, you spent it on Facebook trying to argue with people, calling other women liars, and ranting & raving about PUBLIC EXECUTIONS BY FIRE. Congratulations.
May 2 at 11:25pm
  • Monique Jurgen: Scott I had a wonderful Friday. I went to the salon had my hair washed and flat ironed. Then went shopping at the mall. Then I met my folks for dinner. I am very passionate about my anti-feeder stance. It was not an argument it was statements of fact. I call bullshit when I see it. I saw plenty of it so I called it. Any person with half a brain that knows anything about the feeder lifestyle knows they don't pay for cam shows to watch you eat a fucking salad!
23 hours ago
  • Monique Jurgen: Sorry to see you go as a friend Bella. I guess the truth got to you. Thanks for un-friending me. I knew you would. Tree Tee Vee did she also un-friend you as well? At least the convo is here for people to see you flip flop back and forth with your answers.
23 hours ago
  • Bella Artista: I unfriended you because I can't stand negative people. I can't be around people who are disrespectful either, and you were both to me in this thread. It had nothing to do with your belief that I am lying, it had to do with your blatant rudeness and inability to converse without calling me names. I have a lot of friends who we have strong differences in opinions, and we never call each other names; it is immature and rude, and I don't associate with people like that.
15 hours ago
  • Monique Jurgen: Sorry if the truth hurts and I don't think calling you a liar is name calling. It was a statement based on the facts that you provided nothing more nothing less. I don't like people being fake and pretending that you didn't know what a real feeder was. Those were your words not mine. You might want to read the things you posted so you can remember what you had to say. Then you can see why I said the things I said. Feeders are bad news and everyone knows it.
7 hours ago
  • Bella Artista: You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face because you have closed your mind to all other possibilities, and love fighting more that finding out that people have had different experiences then you. Stop putting your negativity off onto me. You won't win. I will never let your negativity bring me down.
7 hours ago
  • Monique Jurgen: I am not out to get you or be negative towards you. Now you are just over reacting because you feel cornered.
7 hours ago
  • Tree Tee Vee: This post wasn't meant to upset people, it was meant to shed some light on a serious issue in the BBW world. I don't feel nobody attacked nobody in this post, just people expressing their opinion from different views. Only people should be offended by this post is the circus circus people involved in the feeder world participating in clown activities. I hope they offended.
    Me and Monique Jurgen been planning on doing a big interview discussing this topic for some time now and best believe we are about to make it happen.
3 hours ago
  • Bella Artista: A lot of my friends who saw this post in boxed me asking why she was attacking me or sending me kudos for keeping my cool with her verbal attacks. I get that you are friends with her so you are going to defend her actions, but I don't have to put up with it... I didn't... I blocked her. All that negativity is unhealthy and I don't allow negative people in my life. These are friends who actually have seen me post things on my page over the past 3 years saying things like, "Just got paid to eat my salad on cam. I fucking love this... getting paid to do what I was already going to do." Those are time stamped posts that a persistent person could go back over the past three years and find. I take it personally when I share my experiences only to be called a liar; especially when I am fervently against lying and even broke up with an ex who I love for the sole reason that he lied to me; THAT is how much I HATE liars, so to be called one repeatedly is worse then her physically slapping me in the face. I will not put up with that type of abuse from anyone. I have no ill feelings toward you as you have not verbally attacked me. The situation is resolved on my end because I just blocked her to keep all that negativity out of my life.
3 hours ago
  • Tree Tee Vee: And I hope these weirdo feeder people don't tuck they tail, I hope they actually try to defend that weird behavior. SINCE WHEN DOES FOOD HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SEXAULITY??? We eat food to survive that is foods purpose. Food doesn't involve SEXAULITY in no type of way and for these feeder people to say that forcing, and watching a BBW gorge herself with food, wanting her to get fatter, sexually stimulates them is some sick stuff. #FuckThatFeederWorld
3 hours ago
  • Monique Jurgen: LMAO OMG Bella has now blocked me. Damn it I need a copy of this convo for my Blog. Tree Tee Vee copy the convo for me please unless she blocked you too?
6hrs ago

Angel Larry Thornton: Using food is some sick ass shit! But remember! It's the stupid retarded ass men coming out the pocket. Personally I rather eat at hometown buffet, not masturbate to it! SMH!
4 hrs ago
  • Tree Tee Vee: Omg!!!! Haha Bingo...Angel Larry Thornton!!! So true bro!!! #ThatsAboutAsRealAsItGets
    3 hrs ago
In the heat of the moment I am very passionate about my stance against feeders. My past experiences with feeders have been very negative. I use to be an SSBBW and the men who paid to be members of my former pay site were into the complete fetish aspect. The site contained photos of me in my daily life as an almost 600lb woman. It also contained photos of me eating all sorts of food that would cause even a skinny person to gain if they were immobile. I was house bound then bed bound from living the feeder lifestyle. I was once married to a feeder and it was complete dysfunction. A man that can only get an erection when I am stuffing my face with fatty, greasy foods is not exciting for me. Where is the sexual pleasure in it for the feedee? Where is the sex at all when it comes to this lifestyle? The majority of the men I have met in my life that were feeders were sexually dysfunctional. Quote un quote regular sex was not an option for them. They rather insert their penis into your super size belly button or between a roll than truly make love to their woman. There are so many angles of this topic that it can’t be discussed in one post. I know I upset people with my opinion. But on the flip side of that coin they also upset me when I watch my close girl friends die from being in unhealthy relationships that can and will lead to their death. My passion on the topic comes from experience. I am going to share it all during a series of Blogs and video interviews with Tree Tee Vee. I had every intention of sending Bella a message today telling her I was sorry if I had upset her and not to take it so personal. But she decided to block me then proceed to try and blast me on her Facebook page where I would have no way to defend myself at all. Well, we have over 100 mutual friends so of course someone sent me this from her page today. I guess it got to hot in the kitchen for her so she left to talk shit behind my back. That I have zero respect for. I may have called her a liar but this is more than uncalled for.
bella 1 bella 2 bella 3
I have no clue where the 25k came from. I also have no idea what the porn is all about. My former pay site was all fetish stuff. I never had sex on cam with anyone and there is not one money shot of my vagina on the internet anywhere. I have said it before, I have never done porn. No sex toys, no penis, no other vagina was ever involved on my site. Yes there were plenty of squashing, feeding and sexy photos of myself for members only. That was ten years ago. I had surgery eight years ago. I love how people like to talk about my money and where it comes from. Well I have worked for everything I own. No one has ever taken care of me. I take care of myself. I am a business woman and hustle my ass off to get the things I want out of life. I have medical insurance that I pay my monthly premium for just like normal people do. I pay all of my own bills. I have a very nice roof over my head with food in my fridge. No one gave me anything, I worked for it all even through I died three times in 2008. It is such a joke to me that people make up these lies about me. Show me where I posted I spent 25k on my weight loss surgery? Show me where I paid for my surgery from my pay site earnings? Even if I had paid for it with money I worked for, that is my business. Calling you a liar was the correct name to call you. As I can now see you like to lie and you lie a lot. This entire rant about me was one big lie. Next time get your facts straight. I was once part of the feeder community now I am out of it. I denounce it completely and want to share my experiences. You can’t tell me what I went through wasn’t real or that it never happened, because it all did. Now go have a salad and save your cam money for when you will need surgery. From one fellow fatty to another you know the salad is bullshit LMAO @ salad.
MoMo Out!
To be continued…..



















































































2 comments:

  1. She thinks you spent $25k on gastric bypass surgery because that's what it would cost for her to get it when she investigated getting it LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you may be right on the money. No pun intended haha. I don't even know what my surgery costs because it was covered by my insurance.

      Delete