BGG

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Say What??!!

Last week I woke up in a wonderful mood. The sun was shining, a light breeze blowing and all in all a beautiful day. As the day continued all of a sudden I was snapped at by someone I work with. I snapped back with, stop with the bad mood swings lets enjoy the day. She said OK and moved on. Next thing I know I am being verbally abused by a man who was African and Columbian. The mix of those two cultures speaks volumes on how men treat women. The first thing he said to me in an attempt to insult me was “I bet you don’t even have a man with your attitude.” Note I just met the man a few minutes prior. Then of course the fat insults came next. I have been called a fat bitch all my life. So many times that I just laugh when people try to use it to hurt me. It just rolls off, we can see I am fat. Even a five year old can say Mommy she’s fat. So that is how much stock I put into that insult. The argument was heated over two inches of booth space that was mine to begin with. We yelled and cursed at one another. But the difference is when I fight I hit you with the facts. I don’t need to call you stupid because you just wouldn’t even understand it due to your ignorance. I put the man in  his place and told him I don’t need nor do I want a man like him. I am fine all alone. The bad seeds out there have fucked it up for the good guys out there. I truly just get a bad taste in my mouth when men are concerned, lol no pun intended. I am not even sure I like men anymore. For three years I have remained single by choice. No one is going to ever abuse me again, NO ONE! I don’t date men who are overly macho. African men and men who have that macho attitude and me do not click. I run my own life. I don’t need your car, money, house or anything else from a man. The one and only thing I have ever asked a man for was to just be there for me if I ever need you. Just have my back. Not one man has ever been able to give me that. Not one in my 43 years of living. So I will stay single till that man finds me because I am no longer looking. If he doesn’t find me then oh well I have had some hot men in my life and enough sex to last a lifetime. I have retired my vagina. She may make a come back tour in Jamaica while I am on vacation. Till then men just aren’t on my radar.

Now let’s move onto the stupid bitch I ran into at my nail salon. My mom and I spend loads of time together. Nails and pedicure are a regular day outing for us. The salon was very busy for a Monday. There was a family there getting pedicures. the grandmother, the mother, the young daughter and the little boy from hell. Let’s just call the little devil Satan. He was running all over the salon. Knocking over magazines, chairs, biz cards etc. He was all over the shop bothering people. He had a tantrum, yelled, screamed and of course cried. I was seated in the spa chair next to the Mother. The daughter who was a teen and the Grandmother were in the waiting area done. All of a sudden the devil child was behind the spa chair in between the cords and could have been hurt so I asked her to get her child out of there. The Grandmother grabbed him then spanked him on the butt. Here come the tears then the Grandmother starts saying “ no one is going to tell me how to discipline my grandchild.” Then she looked at her daughter aka the mother and told her to never let anyone tell her how to treat her kids. All of a sudden the anger was turned onto me so I told the mother if she knew how to be a Mom her kid wouldn’t behave like that. But I can see why he does because you had her for a mother, aka the grandmother. Then the grandmother called me a fat bitch, of course that was the first insult. It always is, then she even shocked me. The grandmother called me a “Spook”. Who the hell does that these days! Then she told me to move back to Compton. I looked up at my mother and in a fake British accent said “Mother do we live in Compton? Have we ever been to Compton Mother dear?” My mother replied “no daughter we live on the west side by the golf course, remember”. I replied still in my fake accent, “oh yes Mother we do live there.” Mother where is Compton? She replied I don’t know daughter. I couldn’t contain laughing at that woman. Everyone in the salon was in shock. I told her off and had her kicked out of the salon. I am friends with the owner and if he ever has her there again I will find a new salon. I told the grandmother and the mother I am the only one who had the nerve to say anything about your devil child. Why are people trying to test me? I had just spent an hour in therapy before my nail appointment so she was a lucky woman.

I was of course threatened with violence. I said bring it on. If you have the nerve to hit me you will be so sorry you did. Mom of course had my back and was waiting to see who would throw the first punch so she could have my back. The best part was when they called me fat because her daughter was fatter than me Bahhhhaaaaahahaha. In the last month I have been called a fat bitch several times, a spook, a cunt complements of Rachel Spears in a lame feeder group because I am anti-feeder behavior. But that is for another Blog on another day. The grandmother insulted my hair. I know she is just mad that I have a fly ass weave with expensive hair. I told her she couldn’t even afford to have my hair. I also suggested she run a brush through her hair next time she is planning on going out. She was a hot mess all of them a product of their environment. Four generations of the same cycle in front of me. I was insulted because I don’t have kids. I informed the mother that just because you own a vagina doesn’t mean you have to give birth to anything. No kids is a blessing for me. Maybe she should try some birth control. If you see me on the news and I caught a case as they say in Compton peace out homies. Stop testing me people. I am a Scorpio and I sting to kill. Then I regroup and move on. I will never let anyone treat me less than human. You will show me the same respect that I show you or you will regret it. I don’t need to put my hands on you to cut you deeply. What is this world coming to? Crazy ass people need meds more than I do. This is me medicated. The old me would have been in a brawl and buried the bodies alone. Remember Evileen is my old nickname for a reason. Let me say it again, stop testing me people. It won’t be pretty when I blow. Respect is the word of the day. Look it up if you don’t know what it means. In the end I suggested they look for a salon on the east side of town. That would be more their speed. I don’t think they are use to civilized people. The owner turned on the music to drown out the yelling and Brass Monkey came on second. I had another good laugh at the funky monkey line. Beasty Boy’s saved the day and everyone said they were out of line. I apologized to the owner and the others in the salon for my yelling. They all agreed something had to be said so the spook took the hit for the team.
MoMo Out!

2 comments:

  1. Nigga Pleeeease. How can one bitch be so God damn bad ass full of herself? Words fail. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to just shut up that is why words fail you. You don't even have the guts to tell me who you are yet you called me the N word. Get some sort of a life. I rather be full of myself than hide is the shadow's.

      Delete