BGG

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hate Mail from a Feeder

I wrote this post http://moniquejurgen.blogspot.com/2012/03/today-is-my-6th-year-anniversary-post.html and received this hateful reply . I never posted his comment, but now I am going to say how I feel about this shit. I am livid pissed at this fool. For the last decade this freak has been stalking me on different BBW social sites. I have had him blocked every place I went so he would have no contact. All comments to my Blog are moderated for this very reason. I am so sick and tired of these fat fetish feeders. They all need to jump off a bridge then burn in hell. They have nothing of value to offer a woman other than a quicker death by weight.. You can do bad all by yourself. You don’t need some douche bag who wants to control you by feeding you to certain death. Once they get you so fat you can’t walk, wash yourself, wipe your own ass, cook, clean, drive then they abuse you. After the abuse they leave you in disgust to fend for yourself but you no longer can do anything for yourself. These men are the anti Christ and the devil himself all wrapped into one ball of evil mental illness. A fat person with a feeder is like the crack head dating the crack dealer. Watching me eat gets you hard then you can’t have sex anyway because the moment you get near a real vagina you go limp. Pathetic is what you truly are. Sad, sick and pathetic. Keep out of my path feeders or I will run you over in my big truck and not look back. 
“peace7181411 has left a new comment on your post "Today is my 6th Year Anniversary Post Gastric Bypa...":
Do you really think you look better? I bet when you take your clothes off its New Flab City, flesh flapping everywhere and hanging low as hell. That shit is nasty. I guess since you cant exploit your body like you used to, you cant earn the money to afford the post-surgery skin removal surgery. And if you did have the flab removed, youd look like a Raggedy Ann doll. Believe me, Ive seen that shit.
Why do big bitches think gastric bypass surgery is a cure-all? That shit isnt the best method of weight loss. And save the "it was the only way Id lose weight" spiel, because thats not true--and you know it. If your fat ass had the motivation to lose weight, you couldve lost it on your own. Shit, if you had the right man in your corner, you couldve lost the weight--sex is the best method of weight loss.
And save the "I did it for health reasons" spiel, because obesity isnt the only deciding factor in regards to someones health status. Ive known big people whove lived longer than skinny people. Thers no solid scientific evidence to prove obesity ultimately decides who lives or dies. And who is to say the "Gallstones lodged in my liver" were created you yourself, because I am sure there is a way to cause any health issue by your own doing, like a smoker smoking an inordinate amount of cigarettes to induce lung cancer. I know people who swindle insurance companies all the time. Its a great American passtime.
And, yes, you haven’t regained the weight, but, who is to say you wont in the long run. I know someone, personally, who had weight loss surgery in 1999, lost 200lbs but regain 130lbs. The regaining process takes years. The stomach is elastic and it will stretch back to its original size. You know why? Because thats how God made you, and your body knows its original build, which is necessary for your own survival.

peace7181411 has left a new comment on your post "Today is my 6th Year Anniversary Post Gastric Bypa...":
Oh yeah, if youre not a coward and believe in fostering healthy discourse, then you will approve my previous comment.”

His latest attack was left in a reply on Facebook on a friends page when she announced her weight loss without surgery.
"Korey Hunt: na you stutten fine and pretty my dream women hell I wouldn't mine you gaining more weight fine and pretty patty you look much better than Monique cause she looks scary now doesn't even look like Monique no more I love bbws and ssbbws no bodybuilding women no skinny girls only fabulous and thick women only no skinny girls thick thick thick. PEACE LOVE K.HUNT THE LADIES LOVER PEACE
January 11 at 10:37pm"

He goes by Peace on any and all BBW groups but he doesn't know the meaning of the word! March will be 8 years post weight loss surgery. I have not gained any of the weight back that I lost. In fact I have kept it off and am still losing. I have had two plastic surgeries. I look and feel better than I ever have. Hate all you want but the scale never lies. I made it. I did it and you’re just mad that I survived. Asshole!
MoMo Out!
1533835_10152150513574329_562360071_n
1374349_665702043448694_1331719939_n
Loving the new me.

3 comments:

  1. Monique, the naysayers and haters are always going to hate. I think the saddest part of his comment is that he is in total denial that his fetish can kill and that morbid obesity doesn't have any effect on your health issues. I find it truly disturbing that these people think that it is okay to encourage someone to eat to the point of putting their lives at high risk of dying. I've known you for a long time and I can say one thing for sure about you. The weight loss has not changed what a beautiful person you are and has only given you hope that perhaps you didn't have in the past. I for one am very proud of you and use you.and your blog for encouragement when I am feeling down. I will someday soon have the surgery too and I hope that my journey will be as inspirational for others as yours has been for me. You look wonderful and happy and you've stated that you have a good support system--that's all you need. Best of luck to you in the future in all your endeavors whether they involve losing more weight or not.--Your friend, Terilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terilyn for the support and being there for most of it. I will be here for you when you start your own journey. I will be here with positive energy flowing your way. You are strong and I know you will do well when the time comes. You're not alone, remember that. Your friend MoMo.

      Delete
  2. Why does he even care about your life so much? Because he knows you wouldn't want his creepy, stupid & abusive ass at your highest weight. If he wants to feed someone, feed the homeless.

    Thank you for being the person that you are, Monique! You will always have a friend in me,

    Lakesha

    ReplyDelete