BGG

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July or Not!!!

Last year on the 4th of July was the end of my relationship and the ending of my friendship with my former BFF. Now that we are at the one year mark here is what’s going on. In June Derek tried to run me and my Mom off of the road. I am no longer friends with Morgan, Laura, Lori and Fiona who I will forever call a dirty whore for sleeping with Derek before my side of the bed was cold. All of the people who were in my close circle back then are all gone. The house has been cleaned and there is no more cobwebs in my corners. The end of friendships and relationships can of course be really rough. I was over Derek Peter the day we broke up. I never shed one tear over that man. All I want now is for someone in OC to call the police and turn him in. He is wanted and has a warrant out for his arrest. I would like to close that chapter with Derek behind bars where he cant hurt or stalk me and my family.

There were plenty of “you said”, “I said” being passed back and forth between me and Kathleen Divine. I want to forget about her but there is still money between us. I have come to the conclusion that she will in the end do as she always does and justify her bad choices with more bad choices. I am really tired emotionally and physically. The last year of my life has been full of anger, betrayal, hate, lies, attacks, back stabbing and I am sure there are things I don’t know about. At this point I don’t care about anything I don’t already know. At the OC Bash I was the bigger person and went over to Morgan and gave her two bags of cookies that Tracy was selling at the vendor fair. I purchased what was left and gave them out to people at the party that night. I considered that a jester that we could be in the same room and be cordial. I was wrong and Morgan said I was at the table next to her huddled in a circle of Team MoMo. I am Team MoMo. I am MoMo so if I am at a table with friends at a party then so be it. I was all alone when I walked up to Morgan and offered her the cookies.

With or without my friends I will forever be Team MoMo. I will always be on my own team and if it has team mates or it’s just me I am ok with all of that. I was born alone and one day I will die alone. That is called life. I am happy to be home with my parents and I could care less who makes fun of me for living at home. If you had a family as loving, caring, giving and dedicated as I do, you would be living at home too. I don’t need to justify who I live with. I live in a beautiful home with people who love and take care of me. If I ever needed anything at all I can call anyone in my family and they would be here for me any time of the day or night. As I was being wheeled to ICU in 2008 after my heart stopped, my entire family was in the waiting room as I passed by. It made me cry to see how much love I have around me and how many people care about me. My great niece and nephew were too little to be allowed to come see me but they were there and said get better Ammo, that’s before they could say Aunt Mo.

No matter how much hate mail you send me it won’t matter. I rise above my haters and when you have the balls to contact me with out being an anonymous hater then your posts will be allowed. Till then I will not let people abuse me in secret on my own Blog. By now if you have been reading it you know I am not stupid and if I can speak freely so can you. The only difference is I am not hiding my comments, my feelings or anything else. I am sure my Blog has opened a lot of eyes. I have been threatened with law suits, but no papers from a lawyer yet since I started Blogging in January. You have my address so you know where to send the papers or maybe send the money to the credit card company instead of threatening to sue me Kathleen. The threats to turn my Mom, niece, friends in for any kind of fraud is bullshit and you know it. You are more than welcome to threaten me all you want but leave my family out of it. How desperate can you really be to go there. You yourself admitted to having my bank account number, social security number and lots of my personal info. If anything happens they will know where to start the fraud investigation. Identity theft is a serious crime these days.

I told you everything I felt in person, on the phone, via text and via email. I have nothing to hide. I have no fear of you and your threats. I am over all of it, but I will not let you bully or abuse me anymore. This is the part where we agree to disagree. I am tired of the BS. I am going to put an end to this by filing a law suit, which I did not do because you were paying your bill. Even if I never get paid I know I will be awarded a judgment. This wasn’t how I wanted to spend the last year of my life. I learned a lot, healed as much as I could, still in therapy and still a work in progress. True friends don’t ever remind you of things they have done for you. That is where you and I differ the most Kathleen Divine. I help out of love, you help so you can bargain with it later. In the end my credit score took a hit but that can be rebuilt, our friendship can never be repaired. It is over and has been for a year now. I hope everyone out there has a Happy 4th of July.

MoMo Out!



fireworks

  

3 comments:

  1. Happy Independence Day Mo! Cheers to freeing yourself from all the BS and I wish you love, peace, and success in this new phase of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post something positive. Your life seems so sad and pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS..
    Again I wasn't present in any of this, but Fiona has always been very sweet to me and a calm neutral force. I cant imagine her being intentionally hurtful toward anyone.

    ReplyDelete