BGG

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Douchebag is in Jail

Search By Name | List Inmate Names | FAQ | Visitor Information
Due to security concerns, we have discontinued posting detailed inmate information on this website. Information required to be disclosed under Government Code section 6254(f)(1) of the California Public Records Act may be obtained in person at any Orange County Sheriff jail facility.
Results for booking number: 2710957
Inmate Name:
PETER , DEREK WILLIAM

Date of Birth:
03-11-1969
Next Appearance Date:
07-11-2012

Sex:
Male
Next Appearance Court:
HARBOR JUSTICE CENTER

Race:
White
Custody Status:
In Custody

Height:
6' 06"
Bail Amount:
$45,000.00

Weight:
210
Arrested on:
07-09-2012

Hair Color:
Blond
Housing Location:
Central Mens Jail
Eye Color:
  Grey

Occupation:
UNEMPLOYED


Thank you sweet Baby Jesus for answering my prayers. Now please let him be convicted of this felony charge. The world will be a better place with him off of the streets. Yes, I am doing the happy dance. I can sleep tonight and not worry that he is going to shoot me through my window. I can get in the car tomorrow and not wonder if it will blow up or that he might try and run me off the road again. I hope this drama has a happy ending. That happy ending being Derek doing many many years in prison and Kathleen Divine decides to pay the credit card she ran up in my name. Eleven days ago she decided that she wasn’t going to pay it anymore. Those late fees and the high interest will add up quickly. I know I will win and she will have to pay it and all of the late fees plus interest when I sue her. I am invested in this till the very end and I know I am not the bad guy here. I also do not care what people think about my Blog. I am really tired of the anonymous bitchy messages. I would take you seriously if you had the balls to speak up and not hide. Love it or hate it you are still here reading it. The numbers don’t lie.
MoMo Out!
156216_355170557872593_231764083546575_993911_746911872_n



2 comments:

  1. Girl, omg he is out!!! Why? What happened? Please do whatever you need to do to stay safe.

    ReplyDelete