BGG

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy One Year Anniversary Blog

In January of 2012 I created this Blog. I had no idea what I was going to write about. I just knew that there was lots to be told. It was a very long hard year for me. I was dealing with so much drama from my stalker ex and the Divine one also known as the Ageing Diva. The stress landed me in the hospital. I couldn’t believe how many knives I had in my back all at once. People who were my so called best friends doing unspeakable, mean, hurtful and hateful things to me. I am the one they like to call the vindictive bitch. I am a Scorpio, we have the ability to sting you to death, shed our skin when burned and start a new life. I put it out there and told my stories. The things I have lived through with the odds stacked against me. I have so much more to share. I promised myself that 2013 would be different, exciting and bullshit free. That lasted only a few weeks into the new year. Derek Peter is yet again a wanted man/fugitive. He has three open cases and it is only March.

I won in court, when I sued Team Kitty Kat, but the victory was bitter sweet. No matter what she has the ability to use people for money. Once upon a time deep down inside she was human and had a heart. Hurricane Kathleen hit in the middle of the night. No one saw the destruction that was about to happen. In the end she destroyed many people along her path. I refused to be one of them and I weathered the hurricane. I am stronger from it, but my trust in people is broken. Maybe one drunken Saturday night after her Lounge closes and she is eating a hot dog left over from that night. She will sit on her bar stool drinking a White Russian, smoking a cigarette, all alone waiting for her money, just maybe she will see her mistakes and say sorry Mo all to herself. It will be her own little secret. If she isn’t sorry by now then she never will be. Don’t mistake her cyber silence as innocence. She is only silent because she has no idea what I will say next.

New year, new stories to tell, new directions. I have no idea where we are going this year but I am sure it will be just as entertaining as the last year. My life will forever have one thing or another happening. My main focus is Big Girl Gear. That is and always has been the love of my life. Making other Plus and Super Plus size women feel beautiful and dress well is my joy. I am never more happy and excited than when I am designing or shopping for those one of a kinds. Life is short so I am going to keep moving forward, onward and upward. I am not looking back at the insanity. I am looking forward to my future. The future is big and bright. Listen to the interview I just did for Tree TV Phone Tap. I am sure you will be able to hear the positive energy in my voice. I am truly blessed with the most amazing family and the real friends who stuck by me. I also want to say a huge thank you to all of my supporters. Love it or hate it just keep on reading it. I am also going to thank my haters out there for all of the motivation. May your ignorance keep you in bliss. May www.biggirlgear.com become your favorite place to shop. 

MoMo Out! 

BG_tank_topA

No comments:

Post a Comment