BGG

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Stalker is Back

Let’s have a brief recap shall we. September 2011 my ex Derek Peter who I left in July of 2011 decides to start harassing, stalking and threatening to kill me and my family. He sent emails, text messages, left voice mails, slashed my tires, drained all of the oil out of my truck, tried to run me off the freeway, verbally and emotionally abused me. I filed a restraining order, had him served and he didn’t show up for court so I was granted a permanent restraining order good for the next 5 years. I have had way to many sleepless nights over the last year to count. Derek has been in and out of jail over the last year. Some of it was for violating the restraining order the rest was his own drug issues. He is Bi-polar and not on his meds. He is addicted to anything he can snort or smoke. He was medicated, had a job, car, place to live etc. Seemed normal then one day he flipped out and I left the next day. My life was in danger and I knew it. I was backed into the kitchen counter with a butcher block full of knives. Due to the fact that he is 6’6” he could have easily reached for a knife and stabbed me before I knew it happened. In one of his many hate filled voice mails he said and I quote “I am going to gut you like a fish.” He loves to fish and had a knife collection. The system failed me in every way. He served hardly any time for all of the torture he put me through and all of the criminal threats. If Derek was a black man he would have received the seven to ten year sentence that a criminal threats case carried. Instead he was sentenced to ninety days with three years probation. His criminal past is public record on the Superior Court site.

Tuesday December 18, 2012 at 11:15am my alarm goes off. Time to get up and get ready to head out. The house phone rings around 11:30am. My Mom answers the phone and a man asked if my Dad was home. She asked who was calling and he told said an old Army buddy. My Dad takes the call because he helps out Veterans all of the time. The man asked if I still lived here, if I moved out, is the address still the same? My Dad can’t get the guy to tell him who he is so he hangs up on him. The caller ID said the Hilton, Costa Mesa. My Mom calls back the hotel and asks for Derek Peter, after a brief hold she was connected to his room. How did he just get out of jail and is now living in the Hilton? Last Friday I got a call from a friend that said they ran into him at the Social Services office. We called the Sheriff right after the second call from the douchebag. He called my Dad over and over for God knows how man hours today. He recorded all of the calls and played it for the Sheriff when they arrived at our home 4 hours after being called. I guess if it was a bloody crime scene they would have been here sooner. Now Derek Peter is stalking my Dad. Stalking a Vietnam Veteran who was blown up in the war, woke up in a body bag because they said he was dead is NOT and I repeat Not a good idea. Did I mention he also has PTSD from the war. Derek is barking up the wrong tree. The Sheriff took the report and now we wait for the bullshit with the Detective the case will be assigned to and the DA from hell out here who doesn’t seem to think domestic violence cases are a priority. They will also pull the county line bullshit. I live in LA County he is in Orange County so who should arrest him is a game the Sheriff and the OCPD like to play.

Derek told my Dad to meet him on our porch at 4pm because there will be blood. My parents are retired and not in the best of health. My mom and I both have Lupus and my Dad suffers from war wounds till this day. I can’t and I wont go through what I lived through since last year. I am stronger than when it started. I know Derek is one mentally deranged and unstable person. The alarm system is set, I live across the street from a Police officer, I asked Santa for a 9mm for Christmas. Both my parents are trained how to shoot their guns. My Mom may be small but her 9mm can speak for her if he broke into our house. I am not going to let the anxiety consume me. I am going to watch my back as I have done everyday since this nightmare began. I will be damned if I let this douchebag hurt me or my family ever again. Fuck you Derek Peter, you aren’t going to mess up my holiday and my new year. I have a zero bullshit policy and it still stands. Why hasn’t Derek had an over dose or been shanked in the shower while in jail? Why do evil people get to be evil and not pay for their crimes? If I was stalking him I bet they would have me in that orange jump suit faster than I can say wait. I am tired but I will never give up, quit or be silent about this. Be on alert ladies he is back in Costa Mesa CA. He likes the pool hall on 19th street, don’t be shocked if she shows up at the Lounge one night soon. Maybe he can get his old job back as security :/

MoMo Out!

Derek DB aa 

3 comments:

  1. MoMo, sadly all you can do is continually document ever exchange you have with the DB. If he is mentally ill you must tell the police every time, they will eventually take him for an evaluation and perhaps get him stabilized on some meds. Both your parents should get their own orders of protection so that he can not insinuate himself in any way into your home. I would verify your rights to shoot an intruder in California. I know where I live, even if you think your life is threatened if you use a gun and they do not have one you could be charged with manslaughter. Hang in there, if you blow your stack and run your blood pressure up he is getting his way, don't let him have that power over you or your family. At some point you will most likely have to drag all your records and police reports to a judge and get him charged with something more serious that will keep this DB locked away where he can not hurt anyone.

    Your Sister in Stalking,
    Jeanine in Chicago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My parents are also on the restraining order against the DB. I made sure we were all protected. I am hanging in there and trying to stay calm. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Baby-- Rot in Hell MoMo.December 30, 2012 at 3:08 PM

    Oh puhlease.... What a crock of shit. U are a lonely, bitter woman. Derek is not stalking you. He has a new gf I saw them together 2 weeks ago. There is no way you are anywhere on his mind--unless u fucked him over for some money and posted info all over a blog. Then went and advertised said blog for everyone to see. You are so full of shit Monique. I hope one day you realize how pathetic you and pull this entire blog down. When you google all these former "friends" this stupid blog pops up. How horrific for some of these people. I'm SO GLAD I never got close to u so you could run your mouth about me. I would not lay down like Lori Kathleen Fiona etc. I'd come up to Palmdale and beat the shit out of your fat ass. Happy new year LOSER. Lol Derek stalking u. So hilarious. He wouldn't even fuck you, why in the world would he stalk u!!!!

    ReplyDelete